Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 152 of 172 FirstFirst ... 52102142149150151152153154155162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1719

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See 22emmittzone's Items on eBay

Nice adds from everyone!!! Those Emmitt PC adds are awesome!!! Got a few inbounds I'll probably post next week.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Got a few in this past week:

SER# 2/11

ONE OF ONE!!!

SER# 1/5

And this one hasn't been scanned into my FLICKR, which means I haven't posted it on here:

Got in 2 breaks of Select and that should all be arriving this week. The best 2 breaks I have been in for all of 2019 and perhaps 2018 stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Emmitt Auto is a STUNNER! What year is that Romo from? I have never seen it before. Looking forward to your Select breaks after mine were so terrible.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Had some time this morning to get a few pics done towards my Emmitt PC! Sorry if a couple of them are repeats. They weren't in FLICKR so I'm thinking they were never posted here.

Another add from this week forgot to add in the last post:

Witten that I didn't have in FLICKR:

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks! The Romo is from 2015. I also have the regular version serial numbered to 10. Those are actually the only 2 Romo autographs I have as I don't typically pick his stuff up unless it is part of another deal.

I'll have some colored Select refractors from 2019 that won't meet my PC requirements. I already have someone who has dibs on anything like that for Gallup and LVE. You collect all Cowboys serial numbered stuff if I remember correctly????

Probably won't post the break stuff until next weekend as they should come in during the week.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I keep any Cowboys I come across lol. I did go through a kick where I was buying as many Prizm parallels as I could find cheap, but mostly I add serial numbered from breaks or trade throw ins. Your Flickr is looking better and better all the time. I had to completely redo my Flickr that was perfectly organized by player due to the cap on 1000 images. Now I have 3 Flickrs (Autos, Relics, and Serial) I just added the Serial link to my Signature below. I am working on scanning everything /149 or higher with hundreds to go.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Very sweet Emmitt cards Brant and thanks for everybody for sharing! I have been busy watching grandsons play sports and haven't bought or traded in a little while but always looking for Emmitt's, Gallups, Pollard's and Vander Esch's!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My Select break haul from 2 cases. I did pickup the Witten off Feebay. Zeke is from a Panini One break. I did 3 cases of that and got skunked on the other 2 so don't recommend it.

THIS COOPER IS GOING TO GO ON FEEBAY! DOESN'T MEET MY PC REQUIREMENTS!!

HIT THESE 3 POLLARDS IN ONE CASE!!!

Going to take a break from posting for a few weeks and probably won't be participating in any breaks during that time either. Want to focus my time on my inventory and making Flickr accurate. Look forward to seeing what other stuff you guys/gals have coming in.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Sweet cards Brant and thanks for sharing! Love the Emmitt's and the Pollards! Need to start selling the Emmitt's you got me!

Bake

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Another item in my new mancave is complete:

Lights are LIFX and can make any color pattern known to man. Also app and voice controlled. Highly recommend them for their functionality and integration. The case is the Detolf case from IKEA. Fits the helmets perfectly.

Not going to keep the Too Tall Shoe in the case, just don't have another autographed full-size helmet at the moment to put in there. Hopefully soon!!!

Page 152 of 172 FirstFirst ... 52102142149150151152153154155162 ... LastLast