Page 145 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4595135142143144145146147 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1467

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Just went to your Flickr......WOW! That was one of the most impressive collections of Autographs I have ever seen! The Witten's were absolutely incredible!!!!! I'm speechless...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Working towards Cowboys Super Collector (lol) PSA Graded Dallas Cowboys over 600 700 800+ Many the only PSA 10 in the Registry!!!!!

Want List/Trade List can be found here: Hidden Content

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Nice pickups and nice collection Brant. I am in Victoria BC for a few days and there is 1 shop and 2 comic places that I hope to check out. I have gone thru the cards I got from a good friend and my Emmitt PC is at 2529 (that is the ones on SCF Inventory)! Thanks again Brant for the cards and showing your collection!

Bake

Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, 2006 SP Paul McQuistan and Michael Gallup!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor, NCIS
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gleyber Torres, Graig Nettles, Harmon Killebrew, Gary Sanchez and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See 22emmittzone's Items on eBay

Well, don't remember how up to date you are. Moved to Nebraska Summer 2018 and had been staying in a rental while I had a home built. That is what I moved into a couple weeks ago. So, still living in Nebraska and will be here for several years until I retire for the second time and move to my dream location up in Montana.

Nice adds. Where did you move to this time?

November 2010 Beckett Supercollector
    Collecting Witten/Emmitt/Dak/Lilly (Mainly autographs)
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks! Been collecting for a long time. I'll be posting some more pics when I get the man cave done here in a month or 2. Flickr is probably the easiest to use.

Just went to your Flickr......WOW! That was one of the most impressive collections of Autographs I have ever seen! The Witten's were absolutely incredible!!!!! I'm speechless...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Very nice!!! Glad your Emmitt collection is coming along. Hopefully some more 2019 stuff will have Emmitt in there and I can get you some more. I participated in the Cowboys spot on a case of Spectra and did pretty decent but didn't hit an Emmitt or Witten.

Nice pickups and nice collection Brant. I am in Victoria BC for a few days and there is 1 shop and 2 comic places that I hope to check out. I have gone thru the cards I got from a good friend and my Emmitt PC is at 2529 (that is the ones on SCF Inventory)! Thanks again Brant for the cards and showing your collection!

Bake

SCF Rewards
    Country

OK I remember you moved to Nebraska. Did you get a man cave in your new house?

I just had to redo my Flickr account because they reduced the limit on pictures to 1,000 and my PC is up to 1,349 memorabilia and autographed cards (Not including thousands of base and hundreds of serial numbered that I have not scanned)

So now I have 2 new Flickr accounts - 1 for memorabilia cards and 1 for autographs. I am still working on the sub-albums, but the links are in my signature below.

Hidden Content
    My Cowboys Autographed Cards Flickr PC - Hidden Content
    My Cowboys Memorabilia Cards Flickr PC -
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I do have a man cave in the new place. It currently looks like a cave as it is mostly unfinished. I'm in the process of partially finishing it so that I can display some of my Cowboys stuff. My goal is to be done within the next month or 2.

You have a great collection!!! Several I would love to have in my collection. lol. I really like that Emmitt Spectra Hall of Fame (really like all the Boys from that set). Haven't picked an Emmitt up from that set because everyone wants an arm and a leg.

I have to redo some stuff in my Flickr as I changed exactly what it is I am collecting recently. Most of my autos are all on card. I do make exceptions for stickers in products like Spectra, PRIZM, and Select. I really like the Jaylon Smith PRIZMs you have as well. My main focus is the usual suspects (Witten, Emmitt, Lilly, and Dak), but I do collect other Legends as well. Just picked up the Bill Bates 2019 Elements Neon Signs 1/1!!!! I think I am going to try and make the rainbow. Those Neon Signs from this year are awesome looking. I also like the Metal cards. Beyond autos, I only collect game used (no player worn), as well as commons, refractors, and low ser#'d stuff of my main guys only.

OK I remember you moved to Nebraska. Did you get a man cave in your new house?

I just had to redo my Flickr account because they reduced the limit on pictures to 1,000 and my PC is up to 1,349 memorabilia and autographed cards (Not including thousands of base and hundreds of serial numbered that I have not scanned)

So now I have 2 new Flickr accounts - 1 for memorabilia cards and 1 for autographs. I am still working on the sub-albums, but the links are in my signature below.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

Got this one in a case break the other day:

Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies. Emmitt Hidden Content .
    -My Emmitt Smith card count: 5,139 different cards as of 7/21/19. (#ed=1,996, gu=654, autos=106, 1 of 1's=18)
    Hidden Content
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 9,503 cards (5,875 different base, 3,628 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

WOW!!!! I can never get lucky enough to hit anything remotely that good.

Got this one in a case break the other day:

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

More of my recent pickups:

Ser# 5/10

Ser# 6/79

Ser# 287/349

Ser# 32/101

Ser# 1/25