Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 167 of 172 FirstFirst ... 67117157164165166167168169170 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1719

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See 22emmittzone's Items on eBay

NBSII: Nice adds to the PC! Love that Contenders and the Chrome Gridiron Badge!!!

Some of you already know, but I decided to limit my Witten PC and unload cards that don't meet the requirements for the collection, plus a few duplicates I had. Still going to be listing several items. Wolfpack picked up a few that were previously his years ago. That is the way the hobby goes.

I've also trade several Witten's in order to get back into collecting Dak! Got the below 8 Daks in the mail this week and got two super nice ones coming this next week.

NEBULA 2/2

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Some very nice Dak cards and thanks for sharing Brant!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Everyone,

Wanted to inform you that I had a bad experience with a Breaker by the name of Greenies Card Breaks yesterday. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!! One of the members recently passed away and he was conducting a raffle to raise funds for the widow. The person that passed away was an avid Cowboys Collector and I have traded with him more than anyone in that Break Group.

I contributed to the Go Fund Me page for the wife and also dropped $100 in the raffle to raise money, not really expecting to win anything. At the beginning of the break, he went over what spots would get prizes after the randomization. He stated spot 330 as being one of those spots. Also wrote down on the tracker spreadsheet that spot 330 would receive a LeBron James PRIZM PSA 10 (some SSP refractor of him in his Lakers uni).

When the randomization took place, I was in the 330 spot. But then he saw his buddy that was in the last spot at 331 and stated his buddies name as the winner. I didn't raise a stink about it during the event but immediately sent him a message over Facebook. His response was that it should be about the cause and not the prize. I agreed that it was about the cause as I had contributed to 2 charities to raise money for the widow. Seriously doubt anyone else in that break group sent money to the Go Fund Me page.

Anyways, I stated I would have expected that the event could have been conducted w/integrity and honesty based off of what was stated and wrote down vs. seeing your buddy and then stating, "oh, I meant the last spot at 331." Thinking maybe he would offer some consolation like a break credit or at least some attempt to rectify the situation. Instead, he deleted my membership in the Facebook group and blocked me. He also did not post the video on Youtube like he always does because it is evidence of the lack of integrity that he has.

STAY AWAY FROM GREENIES CARD BREAKS!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Forgot to post this patch:

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Highlights from Mailweek!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

Nice card Peter and Brant and thanks for sharing! Brant I really love that Emmitt!

Bake

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

I wanted to show the cards I got from Brant in a buy! He has really helped my Emmitt Smith Personal Collection. I am not in the same great PC of Emmitt as Brant or NBSII is but I have loved the ride.

I also got 2 Pollard Auto's that I will share tomorrow, thanks again Brant!

Bake

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Glad you got the cards ok Baker!!! Hopefully I was able to assist filling a couple holes in your Emmitt PC. I'm continuing to narrow down what I collect, so probably have some others Emmitts available in the near future.

A couple of recent pickups this past week:

****NEED ASSISTANCE ON THE 2015 SPECTRA RAINBOW: I am trying to complete the Emmitt 2015 Spectra (both Cowboys and Cardinals). This is really the only rainbow I want to complete and it will probably never happen. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Another session w/Emmitt on Notable Live!!! It was awesome and I was fortunate to win another auction! Awesome addition to the PC is inbound!!!

PC pickups for the past week or so: (Tyon Smith is a game used)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force

Amazing a second time talking with the Legend Emmitt Smith! Thanks for sharing and more nice cards Brant.

Bake

Page 167 of 172 FirstFirst ... 67117157164165166167168169170 ... LastLast