Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Inserts, autographs, gu, rc's, and base fs/ft

Title says it all. Just LMK what team and if your looking for GU, AUTOs, Inserts, base, RC's, #ed. Anthing like that.

anything favre
    looking for cadillac and ronnie brown RCs

looking for browns. check my site. hooker

looking for stuff in my sig. lmk if you have anything. thanks.

khaotic-I also collect Favre so I have a ton. They will be a little harder to get, but with the right offer I will do it. Thanks.

LMK if this link works. I am not sure if it will or not. Thanks. If it doesn't the total BV of the lot is $134.10.

http://www.beckett.com/myCollection/...tionID=1318856

Hey ty, if you could, go back to my thread and tell me what you wanted that would eb great. I listed what I liked from you. Btw, the Terrence has a bid at 26 right now.

Here is what I saw Vikingfan. I am not looking at any BV or anyhting. This is just what I like. Thanks and LMK.

2004 Bowmans Best Wardell Starling Auto
    2004 Topps Encased Auto Kirk Gibson
    2004 Leaf Certified Steve Carlton Cut Auto 8/8
    20045 Playoff Absolute Memorbilia Mark Teixeira TOTT Glove / Bat / Jersey / Cap (with writing, somewhat logo) 73/100
    2001 Pacific Private Stock A Rod Jersey Card (blue)
    2005 Topps Luxury Box Emeka Okafor RC Auto 18/30
    2005 Reflections Amare Stoudamire Jersey / Patch (blue)
    004 Leaf Rookies and Stars Rashaun Woods 3 Color RC Patch (Red, White, Black) 9/50

Just GU and AUTOs or base, inserts, and rc's also. Thanks and LMK.

Quote Originally Posted by hookerclan
    looking for browns. check my site. hooker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast