Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

need a 03 flair roger clemens diamondcut g/u

looking for 2003 flair diamond cut roger clemens jersey. lmk if you have one.thanks billy
    Looking for rookie cards in baseball football and hockey

My trade list
    Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Hey, I am still interested in buying the two Jeter GU you have on your site, I think the two 20.00 ones. If you do not have those, I'd be interested in buying the two Jeter/Arod Gu you have. If you are willing to sell, please let me know your prices. Thanks

-Jeet

sorry for not getting back to you before. i can not get on this site for some reason. the 2 jeters are gone but you can make me a offer on the 2 arod /jeters .you mayhave to email me or wait till i get back on here. thanks billy

My trade list
    Hidden Content

I will contact you through email in the next two days or so. Please hold those two because I need to see how much I'm going to spend on ebay, lol. Thanks alot.

-Jeet

no problem. thanks billy

My trade list
    Hidden Content

if you like make a offer on my jeter auto. not sure if i want to part with it or not. thanks billy

My trade list
    Hidden Content

How does 95.00 for the Auto and the Jeter/Arod Dual GU jersey... Please let me know, Thanks

-Jeet

if you just want the one g/u i might do that.how would you pay? lmk thanks billy

My trade list
    Hidden Content

The Jeter auto and the Dual Arod/Jeter GU jerseys. I would do concealled cash at my own risk obviously. Let me know if we have a deal.

-Jeet

i will do it but sure do hate to send that much cash thru the mail. thanks billy

My trade list
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast