Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bedfordblast's Items on eBay

Western M. 71-55
    North Carolina 71-55
    Stanford 71-55
    Ohio State 71-55
    Texas 71-55
    Miami of Florida 71-55

SCF Rewards
    Country

Western Michigan 60- 57
    Boston College 75- 68
    Stanford 76- 69
    Iowa 74-70
    Texas 86-80
    Florida State 66- 63

SCF Rewards
    Country

DEADLINES DEADLINES DEADLINES Remember the deadline is 8 AM CST the day of the featured game. I had to void a lot of score on the first day or two of games because people posted them late. I know there are a few days where I dont put them up until late but if your wondering why you didnt get credit for a score. Check the time its posted.

Game one had Western Michigan beating Eastern Michigan 68-62. Winning guess was 6 points off at 71-65.
    ~~Congrats Bonds_25 on the win

Game two had Boston College in a win over North Carolina 81-74. Correct guess was just 4 points off which is double CC with a guess of 77-74.
    ~~Congrats golfmanccl

Game three had the biggest % of correct guesses with Stanford in a win over Washington State 69-59. Correct guess was 66-58 which will qualify for the bonus.
    ~~Congrats flyshyts

Game 4 had Iowa over Ohio St. by a score of 67-62. The winning guess was 9 points off at 68-54.
    ~~Congrats bl bassist

Game five had just one correct guess as Oklahoma upset Texas 82-72. The winning guess was not eligable for the bonus.
    ~~Congrats dirtydistance

The last game had Miami of Flordia over Flordia St. 84-78. The winning guess was not qualified for the bonus but did get the winning guess at 77-70.
    ~~Congrats Singledaddyof2

CC Breakdown is as follows
    golfmanccl 40
    flyshyts 40

Bonds_25 20
    bl bassist 20
    dirtydistance 20
    Singledaddyof2 20

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See is a joke's Items on eBay

man i didnt even know oklahoma won that game haha...i was too busy at the bar hangin out with some girl from myspace who didnt want me to go home with her and wound up getting stranded for like an hour

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Toronto Blue Jays Philadelphia Flyers
    See sealedpwr's Items on eBay

All CC has now been sent to the winners, congrat's to everyone that won.

cliff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12