Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1 lot of Gu'd and Auto's for trade

I will trade all of this below for a nice Kyle Davies RC, Andy Laroche RC, Josh Beckett RC, Josh Wall RC, Ryan Zimmerman RC, Conor Jackson RC, Ryan Howard RC, Brent Cox RC, and Chuck Tiffany RC. Any of these guys I would consider. I'm only looking for regular Rookies don't want autos or game used. Like Chrome stuff or regular topps will consider other brands. No regular bowman I hate the black borders. Please make offers I'm not looking for to much in return. I don't collect Gu'd stuff or Auto's they they don't really mean that much to me. I really need a Chrome RC of Jacoby Ellsbury if anyone has one.

I have these Gu'd and Auto's

01Team Topps Legends Bobby Thomson Auto #153
    04 SP Authentic Jose Capellan Auto 201/999 #114
    99 Bowman Willie Martinez Auto #BA22

Football Gu'd and Autos
    05 Bowman Signs of the Future David Pollack Auto #SF - DP
    05 Bowman Best Roydell Williams Auto 929/999 #152

Gu'd
    05 Press Pass Mark Bradley maroon jsy 81/700#JC/MB
    05 Topps DP and P Senior Standouts Frank Gore orange jsy SS-FGO
    05 Topps DP and P Senior Standouts Morgan Scalley red jsy SS-MSC
    04 Pristine Rookie Revolution Chris Perry black jsy #RR-CP
    04 Topps DP and P Big Dogs Dwan Edwards white jsy BD-DE
    04 Topps Finest Ahman Green green jsy #107
    Last edited by claybate; 01-23-2006 at 10:38 PM.

2. Kronozio
    Someone has to be interested in this lot. Someone has to have at least at least a couple of lower end RC's of these players they would trade for this stuff. All is in great shape. I'm only looking for like 10 to 15 bucks in bv of RC's for this lot of Gu'd and Auto's. This is the end of my Auto's and Gu'd please help me get rid of them.

Thanks

Clay S.

01Team Topps Legends Bobby Thomson Auto #153

i really need that one...have some RCs from 05 Bowman Heritage of those guys...how much BV do you need for it?

Ryanfan03 - I like these below. What could I get out of them.

Haigwood, Daniel - 2005 Bowman Chrome #258 White Sox ($3.00)
    Tiffany, Chuck - 2005 Bowman Chrome #284 Dodgers ($4.00)
    PUJOLS, ALBERT 2005 Bowman Chrome X-Fractor #105 (#'d 017/225) Cardinals ($12.00)

Ryanfan03 - I could use this below

BUTLER, BILLY 2005 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractor #86 (#'d 105/556) Royals ($20.00)

clay-

if the deal with ryanfan falls thru, plmk. i am also intersted in teh thomsonauto (i assume he is in a giants uni). plmk

brad

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 194/258 (75.19%
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

i have some rookies but not really the ones you listed... would you be interested in me making a lot maybe bv of around 35-40 for he lot of cards?

Lmk thanks
    Mitch

i have
    Bowman chrome Ryan Howard
    Bowman chrome Conor Jackson
    and can add a Stephen Drew 05 Topps Update Gold BV $25??

may have more....want whatever you have from the list

thats in the PC now lol...i have a Cox from Bowman Heritage i can throw in with the other two for the TTL Auto

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast