Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ron Artest dealt to Sacramento

Ron Artest dealt to Sacramento

Stojakovic for Artest, official according to espn.com......

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Just glad to see Peja gone from the Kings, biggest wimp in the NBA. Finally the Kings get someone who can play some defense and add toughness.

I didn't think Artest would get traded at all, since it's so hard to get equal value. They still didn't. Peja can't play D and he doesn't outscore Artest by much, if any at all. Pacers got screwed on this deal, unless they got something else.

Where did you find that news at? I can't find it on yahoo or nba.com

Well being from Indiana I see both sides of Ron. I think he is a great player but lacks the intelligence to make intelligent decisions. I am not counting his encounter in Detriot because I would have went up into the stands if I got hit with a bottle, but I am looking at his actions on and off the court. Sometimes you just have to say enough is enough. The Pacers would not have won a championship with him, so it is time to move on. I do wish he went to the Lakers, I think Phil could have handled him.

Just wanna officially put this awful, awful headline pun out there before every media outlet comes up with something like it and annoys the crap out of me.
    "Maloof Brothers Gamble on Artest"
    I hate myself for writing that, but I'm sure I'll see it everywhere soon enough.

LOL, that is classic. I guarantee you will see that headline somewhere, nice work ;)
    Last edited by Bonds_25; 01-24-2006 at 05:16 PM.

i dont see why this is such an awful trade for the pacers... peja will do more for the pacers than artest will sitting the bench
    Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by tutall
    i dont see why this is such an awful trade for the pacers... peja will do more for the pacers than artest will sitting the bench
    That's not the point. A lot of guys will do better than a guy sitting on a bench. I think the Pacers could have gotten more. However, I don't think this is an awful trade because they need another shooter to go with a big man like O'Neal. Jackson is better as a slasher than as a shooter. I think Peja will get a new life in Indy and make them a better team. But I think they could have gotten more, but not sure from where.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast