Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

Well, the deal is back on now. Ron agreed to go to Sacramento and the Kings have approved it after Artest talked with the Maloofs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

drama drama drama...i hate guys like artest,TO, and Kobe...your making millions of dollars and then your name starts appearing everywhere kobe hits 81..TO can't be stopped...artest best defender...they hear this and there Ego's go off the wall and then think they can do anything...i would rather go 0-82 with guys that are humble and have heart...and not win with guys that sit there a brag and brag and lifes all about them...your playing basketball making millions...™™™ are u to say where u wanna go...these guys make me sick..

if this trade finally goes through...i think the pacers got the best they could...peja is not a horable player not anywhere near as agressive as artest but he can still play...

When Ever a team has to trade a player u have no choice but to get what ever offer is best...its hard when u have to trade a player cause thats when the other team gets a steal...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbplaya's Items on eBay

i say good trade for both teams both players needed to get away from their original teams pacers got o-fense kings got d-fense

SCF Rewards

>fact> "the Kings Won The Trade" <fact<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123