Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like those

ok which one you want for those cards the rookie scrapbook don't have a price

i think the charles rogers book for 15, chris brown auto is 25 and the chris brown football piece is 25-30

SCF Rewards
    Country

what is the bv on the rogers?

15 i have a couple more of his rookies if your interested

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am looking to trade for Football and game used, autos, or low serial #ed. Some of the players I am looking for a Matt Jones, Cedric Cobbs, or other Former Arkansas Razorbacks, past or present Kansas City Chiefs, or any other Star NFL player. In baseball I am looking for Pujols, AJ Burnett, Tori Hunter, Ryan Zimmerman, Matt Garza, Stephen Drew, and Prince Fielder.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12