Thread: Pack Sales Sub-Forums

Pack Sales Sub-Forums

I just wanted to let the members know that the trading forums have a new sub-forum for SCF Pack Sales. They're located above the respective trading forums. Please direct your attention there for all past and future pack sales. I would like to thank Greg for creating the sub-forums. Thanks, Greg.

All active pack sales will be stickied at the top of each forum.

Cool, takes up less room on the trading forums too ;)

Quote Originally Posted by spoodini
    Cool, takes up less room on the trading forums too ;)
    That was one of the main considerations...........;)

leftyshan - Yes, thanks for organizing the pack sales & new forums. And for the guidelines thread you posted.
    I have a question that others might be interested in, which is why I'm posting here.
    - Can we request certain boxes to you for pack sales? If so, what is the proper way to do that?
    - Is it ok to request an 'older' box?
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by LakersMC
    leftyshan - Yes, thanks for organizing the pack sales & new forums. And for the guidelines thread you posted.
    I have a question that others might be interested in, which is why I'm posting here.
    - Can we request certain boxes to you for pack sales? If so, what is the proper way to do that?
    - Is it ok to request an 'older' box?
    Certainly. It's done all the time. Just send me a PM with the box you would like.