Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Country

Looking to trade 1984 Topps Cello Pack Marino/Elway RCS

Pack is in gradeable condition, let me know, will consider selling

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really like this. pm me with more details

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See superman535's Items on eBay

I would love to trade for one, please check my site, thanks

Country

I didnt see anything aiancwebb

SCF Rewards
    Country

i might be interested...........what is the bv on the marino

Country

It is for the entire pack of 28 cards (sealed), you have a chance at a marino/elway rc, they book at $80.00 a piece in near-mint, and $1400-$2000.00 GEM

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See craigerman's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by elway4ever
    i might be interested...........what is the bv on the marino

The Marino books $80...same as the Elway. They aren't guaranteed to be in there, though.

If one were in there, that would be an awesome back. Like a said a couple days ago, 9nick0, you have way more self-control than I. I would have ripped that puppy long ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country

srry I don't know if i uinderstood that??

so are you selling a pack that says you have a chance to get those cards or are you selling those cards??

how much for whatever you are selling

Country

Hey craigerman, thats why I bought another pack (graded gai 9.5), so I have that option. I am entertaining trade offers for a pack of cards elway4ever, no there is no gaurantee that a marino or elway rookie would be in the pack, that is the chance you take with unopened packs, I stated Elway/Marino rc for people who might not know that these cards might be in the pack I am offering for trade. Notable cards from the set include (but are not limited to, always wanted to say that), Elway RC $80, Marino RC $80 Howie Long RC $15 Eric Dickerson RC $10 Darell Green RC $10, Joe Montana $10. Ofcourse these values would be much higher if some of the cards are mint, or gem mint.

Country

Pack was pulled from a sealed box in storage, and looks about as nice as it could

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast