Thread: Looking for Richard Dent autos

Looking for Richard Dent autos

I am looking for bears great Richard Dent autos. I cannot buy I am in a money situation that has to deal with school but, I wouldnt mind trading for them. Lmk what you have and whats the bv. Again I am not buying.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I have a dent game used and a sayers auto, bunch of other bears cards, let me know

I like the sayers but Im not willing to trade my bears pc for it sorry. Only dents im looking for are autos

what do you have to trade for a dent auto, I would want nice bears cards

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagobears34
    I like the sayers but Im not willing to trade my bears pc for it sorry. Only dents im looking for are autos
    Basically I cant help you if your looking for bears cards as I collect them. Thanks anyways

have you tried ttm requests? i got one back from him in about 10 days
    my bucket!! Hidden Content

I'm a full student and i work full time so time is not my friend..so please bare with me....Hidden Content

nah I havent could ya pm me the address you sent to him?