Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See minirooney's Items on eBay

Back after 10 years away and tons more hockey to offer

I have been collecting hockey memorabilia for over 25+ years now here in Los Angeles.

I have way to many cards now, and need to really thin my collection down.

My collection goes as far back as 1911/12 C55 up until 2010 for the most part.

I really don't collect a specific player or team, but I do have a pretty decent Los Angeles Kings collection, along with lots of Patrick Roy, Martin Brodeur, Luongo, Ryan Miller lots of goalies.
    In addition I have a bunch of Ray Bourque, Bobby Orr, Wayne Gretzky, Steve Yzerman, Mario Lemieux, Ovechkin, Messier, Beliveau, M Richard, Jacques Plante, Gump Worsley, Gordie Howe, Red Kelly...
    I have a bunch of Matt Duchene, Jack Johnson, Dan Girardi, Jonathan Bernier, Mike Cammalleri, Alexander Frolov, Kopitar, Dionne, Vachon, Brown, Kyle Clifford, Brayden Schenn, Lundqvist.

I have a lot of the 04/04 ITG Franchises West and East with many of the short prints, triple memorabilia autograph, complete jerseys of Doug Harvey, etc..

In other words I have a lot of stuff that I am looking to mainly sell, unless there is something I would like for my personal collection.

I have many game used items from stick, gloves, and helmets in addition to many autographs of HOF players alive and deceased, along with vintage memoribilia like a box of Planerts Hockey Skates still in the box in near mint condition and a cut autograph from Harold "Mush" March who is the player on the box.

I have Jacques Plante' autograph on an index card from 1977, Ace Bailey (Maple Leafs), Sid Abel, Neil Colville & Chuck Rayner (dual), James Norris (cancelled check), Maurice Richard (cancelled checks), and my grail Bun Cook, Frank Boucher, Fred Bun Cook triple autograph old ink pen.

I used to heavily trade on Beckett, but I have not really done much trading for almost 4 years.

If you are looking for a specific player or team please let me know, like I said I have a lot of stuff.

Just a couple of links to what I have on facebook which is nothing really.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9246326&type=3

Neil Shafton

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

Hello, and welcome to SCF...

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See minirooney's Items on eBay

Thanks! You know what is funny? I grew up with Joey Claridge who is the younger brother of Linda Claridge. Linda Claridge Bolea "Hogan" his ex-wife.
    Linda actually lives out where I live in Wood Ranch CA. I am no longer in the UK, I am in Simi Valley, and my son actually works for Linda, and when Nick is around he hangs with Nick Bolea Hogan.
    Nick is DJ'ng, while Brooke is now part owner of Hulks new wrestling company.
    Funny!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Neil, welcome to the site...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Atlanta Falcons Indianapolis Colts
    See Jeremy12familyguy's Items on eBay

Hello Neil and welcome to SCF. Good luck moving your collection.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey Neil, Welcome to SCF. Thanks for Joining!

Matthew.

SCF Rewards
    Country

welcome to the site.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stat_1's Items on eBay

Welcome to SCF!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Boston Bruins
    See PizdecInc's Items on eBay

Welcome to the site man! hope you'll have fun here!

/Robin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Hey Neil, and welcome to SCF! Sounds like you have one heck of a collection.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast