Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

Who has 11/12 The Cup incoming?

My case is bought and paid for, anyone else anxiously waiting or trying to decide whether or not to do it?!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See th1ckasabr1ck's Items on eBay

Was planning on at least a box, but not if the $500/box price is for real...

BANNED

Country

I'll probably buy a case of it after I finish off prime.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See the_hockeycouple's Items on eBay

Was planning on at least a box, but not if the $500/box price is for real...

Same here.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I have had two really bad years in a row with Cup. Last year was so bad I still haven't scanned the cards or posted the breaks. That combined with not knowing which players are going to be included makes me think I am going to save what I was going to spend on a Case and just buy the singles for Colin Greening and any of my other players that show up. I'm thinking now that Schenn has been traded he will show up on way moe than the two cards last year. If $500.00 is the price it is definitely not going to be worth it, even 425.00 to 450.00 with the weak rookie crop is going to make it difficult for me to justify it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've heard from a couple very reliable sources that if there is any year to do The Cup it's this year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've heard from a couple very reliable sources that if there is any year to do The Cup it's this year.

What will separate it from any other year? The RC class is pretty weak this year. All of the unknowns and secretive of The Cup is making it very difficult for me to drop $500 on a tin.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why is everyone so stuck on this $500 per tin?!? I sure didn't pay that today.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why is everyone so stuck on this $500 per tin?!? I sure didn't pay that today.

In the US, so far, the only real preordering info has been right at the $500 mark.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

In the US, so far, the only real preordering info has been right at the $500 mark.

Not sure what the price is online haven't checked as I don't break the cup but was in my LCS last week and he was taking pre-orders at $375 a box.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast