Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trading my RC 1.5x in your Favor

I got RC's of just about everybody that has played in the NBA in the last 15 years except for Jordan. They are all on my tradelist in alphabetical order. I am wanting to downsize as I have another 3000 ct box of just NBA RC and an equal ammount of NFL and MLB. Please take a look if you see anything you like, let me know and I will look at your list or listen to offers.

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    wayne what are you looking for in return for these(pm me perhaps we can do something else lol)

Bogut, Andrew 05-06 Topps RC
    Bryant, Kobe 96-97 Skybox Premium RC
    Bryant, Kobe 96-97 Upper Deck Mini W/ Campbell/Fisher
    Gordon, Ben 04-05 Topps RC
    Hinrich, Kirk 03-04 Topps Set RC
    Howard, Dwight 04-05 Luxury Box RC
    Howard, Dwight 04-05 Topps RC
    Howard, Dwight 04-05 Bowman RC
    Howard, Josh 03-04 Bowman Rookies and Stars RC
    Howard, Josh 03-04 Topps Set RC
    Iverson, Allen 96-97 Topps Finest RC
    James, LeBron 03-04 Fleer Tradition RC
    McGrady, Tracy 97-98 Topps Finest RC
    Paul, Chris 05-06 Bowman Draft Picks and prospects RC

perhaps we can work something out for these thanks

I am getting off here until this afternoon, But for you bud, Make an offer, as long as I am not getting totally screwed, which I know you won't do. I will accept it from you. Thanks

i need this James, LeBron 03-04 Fleer Tradition RC and also can you tell me all the rookies you have for 05-06 upper deck and upper deck rookie debut. you can pm me if the easier

wayne let me see what i can get as far as wade anyone else you like ill throw some higher end stuff your way in return

I have 2 Collectors Edge Culpepper RC's. I would trade them for a Lebron James RC.
    I also have 96 Keyshawn Johnson Classic Rookie Laser #1. I also have Terrell Owens 96 Playoff Absolute and 96 Classic.

hey i liked these. lmk what u see off my site for them. also could u tell me if the metal is the reg. or the fresh foundations. thanks

Bryant, Kobe 96-97 Hoops RC
    Bryant, Kobe 96-97 Skybox Z-Force RC
    Bryant, Kobe 96-97 Fleer Metal RC
    Bryant, Kobe 96-97 Skybox Premium RC
    Bryant, Kobe 96-97 Upper Deck Mini W/ Campbell/Fisher

Lebron James is the only person I am looking for.

KCgaeth-What do you have to trade
    Greenbeans- I also like Iverson, Shaq, Lebron, Pujols, Griffey Jr, Larry Johnson(chiefs) and will consider nice RC
    Slacker and Atamont, I will check your list

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast