Infield Thrift: My Thrift Store Finds

I love baseball and thrifting and when the two meet, it is oh so sweet. I will use this thread to share all of my baseball treasures found at the local thrift stores. I am a Yankees fan, but any team is fair game when it comes to thrifting.

I found these at a local Goodwill.

First up, is a Bowling Green Hot Rods jersey. They are the Single-A affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays, located in Bowling Green, Kentucky. It isn't a full button-down, but it is still cool, plus it still has the tags on it. This is definitely going in the collection.

Price-$3.00

Second, is a blank back Cubs jersey and what do you know, it still has the tags on it. I am probably going to try to sell this one at the local card show.

Price-$3.00

I forgot to mention the best part.

NO STAINS!!!!

WHAT A BARGAIN!!!!

Here are some of my previous finds. I can't remember the exact prices, but these all came in under $5.00 a piece?

First up, a Cincinnati Reds blank back jersey. It doesn't have the tags, but it looks brand new. It is one of my card show sellers.

Price-$3.00 (Goodwill)

I thought this was pretty awesome. It is a Franklin Big League Baseball Electronic Encyclopedia (Collectors First Edition), from 1992. You can get all of your stats before steroids became so prevalent. It was still sealed. I had to open and play with it though. It is one of my card show sellers.

Last but not least, is a Wil Myers 2013 American League Rookie Of The Year Bobblehead. I don't know if I am going to keep it or sell it. I am kind of leaning towards starting a bobblehead collection.

Sweet finds! Especially the jerseys
    Visit us at: Hidden Content
    Like Us on Facebook: Hidden Content
    Follow ME on Twitter: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Starting a bobblehead collection is just as dangerous as cards and autographs lol. I've been collecting bobbleheads for just over a year now and have 200+! I love them though, as long as you have a subject in mind, stick to it, and you will be alright haha.

Great finds I hit my local thrifts at least once a week.Always find good jerseys.
    "Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here". Jack Nicholson
    The true hypocrite is the one who ceases to perceive his deception, the one who lies with sincerity. ~André Gide
    My Bucket
    Hidden Content

Shopper of the year goes to you, great lot.
    PLEASE CHECK MY BUCKET
    Hidden Content
    LOOKING FOR ANYTHING

Gotta love the finds at Goodwill. Great job on the lot!