Thread: hey my site!!!

I am very impressed by how well your scans are set up. Nice website, and you got some beautiful cards posted on it as well.

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Very nice collection and a nice page with some beautiful cards. None of these are for trade are they? I would be interested in the Francis auto and the Topps Shaq jersey.
    My site is plain with no pictures. I don't have a scanner at home. Here it is if you want to look:
    http://www.beckett.com/userpages/wrafman.html

ytea they all for trade except the hakeems and the bagwell and berkmans(thats who i collect) id def trade the francis and the shaq jersey

wrafman- im interested in the VC patch u got, who many colors is it, and what is BV? anbd do u got any other autos besides the Postell

nice cards!!! i wish i had something you would be interested on.please ck my cards at beckett id josergarciagil

Originally posted by theprofessor
    nice cards!!! i wish i had something you would be interested on.please ck my cards at beckett id josergarciagil
    can i get a link?