Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: which do you like more..

Voters
14. This poll is closed
  • college bball

4 28.57%
  • college football

10 71.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards

college b-ball or college football

i personaly like NCAA football a little more but watch both anyway. i like NCAA bball more than NBA ball and college football the same as the NFL

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think it depends on what time of year it is. Right now i am pumped about College Football - after the BCS - it is all about college basketball building up toward March Madness

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

I agree with tnthinning...

I guess before I started going to Pitt I was more of a football guy. I had gone to a lot of basketball games and rooted for Pitt, but when they sucked in football and basketball, football was more exciting for me. Now since they're Top10 caliber in both sports, it's hard to choose... all I know is this year is gonna hopefully be fun!

SCF Rewards
    See slim2688's Items on eBay

Being a huge basketball fan, I guess my opinion is biased as I will definitely say that college basketball is better than college football. One way to show that is that college basketball has one national championship so every team puts out all effort in the March Madness Tournament, while college football has a ton of bowl games for teams to compete in which makes teams fight much less in order to make it to a bowl game.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm more of a football guy myself. I enjoy a good game as much as the next guy, even though I'm prone to falling asleep during games, especially if I'm stretched out on the bed or sofa.

Basketball, meanwhile, has become more prone to politics. The bigger schools, such as Duke, for example, will have a couple of star players hyped to the moon, and thus get preferential treatment from the officials. Besides, whatever happened to calling traveling violations? These days, they've become rarer than steak at Rocco's. I just don't give it priority anymore.

The only thing I want to see changed in college football is putting an end to the bigger schools, such as Miami, scheduling a parade of tomato can opponents to make themselves look good to the voters. Can we have some parity in the NCAA, please?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Being raised on Tobacco Road, College basketball is in my blood. But I am simply a football fan....

As I told my fiance, I only want the television on Thursdays, Friday, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays...at least she can have it for her daytime soaps and two nights a week...I think that's fair...

See phantomkid21's Items on eBay

tnthinning im agreein with although i think i get more "psyched" when its the heat of the football season than the b-ball season

SCF Rewards

i kind of agree too..... i would still choose football season over bball season though

SCF Rewards
    See hairstonfan's Items on eBay

I like college basketball better than the nba. I think it's more of a strategic game in ncaa than in the NBA. I can never sit through a whole nba game. With ncaa football it is fun to watch when your team is doing well. I love college sports though!

JonnyRay
    I tend to like College Basketball more. Don't know why, but that's just me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast