Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

The Problem with Mitt- Joe Scarborough

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/81132.html

I often don't agree with Scarborough, but he usually makes some great points, as he does in this article. He's been on TV and in media for quite some time now, and I always marvel at his ability to rise above the vitriolic nature of the business that he's in.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I just read the article. The guy has some good points. I am so happy that Romney's campaign is going down the toilet. He is a complete idiot and if he somehow steals the election he will go down in history as one of the worst presidents of all time even worse than everyone's good ole buddy GWB.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just read the article. The guy has some good points. I am so happy that Romney's campaign is going down the toilet. He is a complete idiot and if he somehow steals the election he will go down in history as one of the worst presidents of all time even worse than everyone's good ole buddy GWB.

How could you just assume that though? We just don't know. Frankly, I think it's too early to judge Obama's presidency, and furthermore, it's too early to even judge GWB's presidency. We're only now getting in a position to judge Clinton's.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Good article.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

How could you just assume that though? We just don't know. Frankly, I think it's too early to judge Obama's presidency, and furthermore, it's too early to even judge GWB's presidency. We're only now getting in a position to judge Clinton's.

I pray to God that we don't get any worse than GWB. Two wasteful wars, sending our economy to hell, destroying the housing market, etc. Yes it is a possiblity that Romney may turn things around. It is also a possiblity that you or I could also turn things around. I will take my chances with President Obama over Romney who dosen't seem to have any purpose except for lining his own pockets.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I pray to God that we don't get any worse than GWB. Two wasteful wars, sending our economy to hell, destroying the housing market, etc. Yes it is a possiblity that Romney may turn things around. It is also a possiblity that you or I could also turn things around. I will take my chances with President Obama over Romney who dosen't seem to have any purpose except for lining his own pockets.

I agree that Iraq was total crap, but the war in Afghanistan was justifiable at the time. As per sending our economy down the tubes, he's just not powerful enough to do that by himself. I think his tax cuts were bad, but it's not like they were the sole reason for the collapse. And the housing market started to crumble long before his presidency, he just happened to be there when it went over the cliff.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

I agree that Iraq was total crap, but the war in Afghanistan was justifiable at the time. As per sending our economy down the tubes, he's just not powerful enough to do that by himself. I think his tax cuts were bad, but it's not like they were the sole reason for the collapse. And the housing market started to crumble long before his presidency, he just happened to be there when it went over the cliff.

pghin - always appreciate you ability to deal in fact regardless of party.

as for the thread, I am not a big fan of romney. just a matter of degree i assume. I don't think he or obama will do a good job, just think he might do a slightly better one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

pghin - always appreciate you ability to deal in fact regardless of party.

as for the thread, I am not a big fan of romney. just a matter of degree i assume. I don't think he or obama will do a good job, just think he might do a slightly better one.

Thanks. I'm going to start a new party called the Factocrats. I think it could catch on.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

He's one of the few remaining who calls it down the line. I try to watch his morning show when I have time.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Based solely on what I've seen, I do believe if Romney is elected he will do absolutely nothing. No0thing good, nothing bad, just nothing.

Anything that happens in a Romney White House will be the doing of Ryan, not Romney. That's what scares me about the Republican party. They put up the candidate who they think will get elected as President, then put their actual top choice in the VP position and, when the people vote them in, their President isn't their President at all, the VP is.

Don't believe me? Look at Bush/Cheney.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast