Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See johnbull86's Items on eBay

I think this is the guy who beat me out of all of my taylor halls & jordan eberle rc autos, it was tracked still paypal took my money from me gave it to him

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

I think this is the guy who beat me out of all of my taylor halls & jordan eberle rc autos, it was tracked still paypal took my money from me gave it to him

Do you have an auction link for reference?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

The eBay user Id in the original post robbobbyorr2012

eBay has gassed him already. Looks like he's done some major hanky-panky with one of the other user names in burning customers.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The eBay user Id in the original post robbobbyorr2012

eBay has gassed him already. Looks like he's done some major hanky-panky with one of the other user names in burning customers.

Thanks. I posted this to the paypal dispute (now he has escalated to a claim) so hopefully paypal rules on the right side. What a piece of work.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See osu22abls's Items on eBay

It's not about being trackable. As long as you have proof of item being sent, customs # along with your receipt should be sufficient.

SCF Rewards
    Country

THe package he filed a claim against me for was only $30US. It was sent via Regular USPS First Class.

My number one pet peeve: International buyers who ask me if the Customs Declaration number is a "valid" tracking number. Anyone who purchases something from the US from another country knows that it is not trackable unless it is Registered Mail or USPS Express International.

I have avoided selling anything with a lower value on ebay anymore due to this reason........If its not worth shipping with tracking I just dont sell it on there anymore.
    I had a guy actually say the magnetic case that I sent a card in had a scratch on it, and that wasnt in the description..........I sent him $5 and said there go buy a new one....it wasnt worth the negative he probably wouldnt have left

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

eBay does not honor Customs Numbers even when they match your Postal Receipt. They need separate tracking.

eBay is planning to have everyone that ship International have all their goods shipped to one address, then they will ship them. They will hose us badly, for tracking, holding and shipping. They have already started a Pilot Project to do this very thing.

eBay is like Gary Bettman, wanting to control every part of somebody else's business. They are pure evil.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

eBay does not honor Customs Numbers even when they match your Postal Receipt. They need separate tracking.

eBay is planning to have everyone that ship International have all their goods shipped to one address, then they will ship them. They will hose us badly, for tracking, holding and shipping. They have already started a Pilot Project to do this very thing.

eBay is like Gary Bettman, wanting to control every part of somebody else's business. They are pure evil.

It isn't a bad idea if it prevents fraud like this. I'd rather pay a little bit extra per transaction (or, pass that cost to my customers) than the possiblity of getting burned for every international transaction that isn't worth shipping in a trackable manner.

BANNED

Country

and thus essentially killing trading low to medium end card trades. awesome. i had a guy from the same province im from do this to me, i googled the address he lives at can see right in his window from google maps. im honestly thinkin about going to his house. the guy made me give him the money back and then left 3 negative feedbacks sayng i didnt ship and mine was for almost 300 bucks, i mean ok u scammed me but ruining my perfect feedback score arghhhhhh . a paintball gun full of balls might be sufficient reimbursement.

Country

a paintball gun full of balls might be sufficient reimbursement.

What's wrong with lighting a bag of poop on his doorstep?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast