Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Just finished my basketball list...take a look

Hey, I just finished updating my basketball trade list. I'm not really into basketball, so I don't have a whole lot. Let me know if you see anything. I prefer to trade for football and baseball, if possible.

http://www.freewebs.com/craigerman/b...ltradelist.htm

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Hey, I liked these:

Paul Molitor 2005 Sp Legendary Cuts lasting legends bat
    Gaylord Perry 2004 Timelines call to the hall Auto

like the kaman and kirilinko i will trade 3x in my gameused for the kirilinko and 2x for the kaman, plmk thanks

Kai - I didn't see anything else...I could trade the Swift for the Perry auto.

golfmanccl - I didn't see anything of interest on your list. Do you have anything else?

id rather do it for the kirilenko, i also like some of your football stuff

Kai - I think I want to hang on to the Kirilenko auto, as I think I may be able to pick up something for my PC for it. The Swift offer is on the table if you want it, though.

golfer - Didn't see anything for the McGahee besides some of the stuff you have on E-bay.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast