Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Redemption Questions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kobe012's Items on eBay

Redemption Questions

I need to mail in a Topps Finest Redemption RC from 04-05 and since this is my first time mailing a redemption, i have a few questions...

1. Should I mail the card in a bubble mailer?
    2. Should i put the card in a soft sleeve and toploader?
    3. The space for writing my address is very small because there is a sticker on top of most of it, what shoukd I do? Should I include an index card with the same info that i put on the card except larger print?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Topps is stupid. I sent in a regular envelope, and a card case. It holds no huge value. I tried to fill in 1, and it barely fit. So I just threw the other one I had in, and did the index card like you said. Got it back 2 weeks ago, turns out they only fulfilled the one I wrote on the card. So try your best filling it in, and for safety, do the index too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rayny1's Items on eBay

You can also print out a 1" x 2-5/8" shipping label and stick it on the back of the card AFTER you fill in the info on the front as best you can. 3x5 index sent with the card won`t hurt either. I don`t think they would honor the index card if that is all you send with the redemp? You have to have your name/addy on the card itself. Don`t waste a penny sleeve or toploader on the redemp card. Save those for when you get the actual card.

Topps doesn`t have a website redemption program? I like the Upper Deck scratch off redemptions. Nice idea and so far it has worked out quite well on the ones I used there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psymark9's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe12

1. Should I mail the card in a bubble mailer?
    2. Should i put the card in a soft sleeve and toploader?
    3. The space for writing my address is very small because there is a sticker on top of most of it, what shoukd I do? Should I include an index card with the same info that i put on the card except larger print?

1.) I would mail it in a Bubble Mailer Just becuase..
    2.) Just Put it in a Soft sleeve becuase Your not going to bet getting that card back so it doesn't matter if it gets a little damaged.....
    3.) I just found someone who could write very neat and small...

Also I just got back my first 04-05 Finest redemption a couple weeks ago so it worked for me...

-Mark

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kobe012's Items on eBay

Thanks for the input so far guys, so far i've decided to send in a Bubble Mailer, include an index card, and write the same info on the card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rayny1's Items on eBay

you can also send the envelope Certified. I think it`s about $1.85 to send it that way. This way you know it will get there and no one can say it didn`t.