Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

DNJS CUSTOM CUTS SHOP! Cuts, topaz, pre cuts etc..

Hey guys, i have close to 100 custom pre made cuts already that have built up from me just cutting for my own personal use over the past few years. I will be offering those cuts as well as pictures you want cut. ALSO will offer a topaz option that i will explain more about for people who dont know what it is in that section.

Most of my cuts are hockey as thats what i do most of my cuts with.

PLEASE PM FOR QUICKEST RESPONCE

I CAN CUT ANYTHING! Doesnt need to be anything particular. The only thing i ask is that if you want us to cut something that it is a LARGE picture, as it will be a better render for yourself and is easier for me to cut (Comes out much cleaner)

Payment method: PAYPAL ONLY

All prices are negotiable if you are wanting a bunch of stuff done, i also offer custom graphics if your wondering about that just shoot me a pm and ill be glad to help you out.

PRE CUT RENDERS
    (*NOTE: I will constantly be adding new ones, there are only a few atm but as time allows i will upload all my own cuts)

Cost: $0.50 a piece
    $0.75 a piece TOPAZED

EXAMPLE:

ALBUM: http://s1054.photobucket.com/albums/...phics/Renders/

Description:

All of my pre cut photos are watermarked in my bucket but i have the PNG file on my computer that i will email to you once i recieve payment. Them more you buy the better the deal.

------

UNCUT RENDERS
    (*Note: Please send me a photo large enough to cut, small photos come out bad. If you insist you want that size than i will cut but be warned they dont look nearly as good)

Cost: $1.00 a piece
    $1.50 A piece TOPAZED

Example

Part 1: Send me a photo(S) (Your best option is going to google, searching who you want cut and search LARGE photos only)

Part 2: It usually takes me roughly 20 minutes (Give or take depending on the picture, the one ive provided as an exapmle took 5 minutes), so i can usually have an order done in no time depending on how many pictures you want cut.

Here is the cut picuture

-------

TOPAZ

Cost: VARIES

Prices are listed above in the different sections, if you have your own cuts that you would like topazed i can do them for $0.50 a piece.

I have noticed a lot of members always complimenting the affects i do to the players in my graphics so i decided to offer it to people on here. Most people don't know what topaz is when i talk about it so i am going to show you the difference it makes below.

Here is a few examples of the difference topaz makes to a render.

Example 1: Ovechkin

UNTOPAZED

TOPAZED

Exapmle 2: Reimer

UNTOPAZED

TOPAZED

Thanks!
    Last edited by DnJcards; 09-16-2012 at 12:22 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sidelinegifts's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

love that topaz technique as well as the dragan effect

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

bump

SCF Graphics