Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Will Ad Fatigue Among Voters Mute GOP's Cash Edge?

Republicans' expected financial advantage in the presidential campaign's final weeks may not pay the dividends they had once hoped.Throughout the spring and early-summer months, Mitt Romney bided his time as President Obama's re-election team poured its resources into a series of early advertising blitzes intended to define their opponent as a hard-hearted opportunist.As the former Massachusetts governor worked to replenish his own coffers after a draining primary fight, his campaign pointed to evidence that Obama’s assault on Romney’s business background...

More...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Romney is a better man, human being and person in general. I can't stress that enough but the fact that Obama is still the favorite shows why the country is going down the toilet. I blame the media and our liberal school system run by the unions for a good part of the problems.

"Ad fatigue" should be expected as our economy runs its course into the abyss. Millions of us as Americans must be living in a faze. I'm sure their unwavering support for Mr. Obama has them questioning their beliefs as they sit unemployed with no hope of change in site.

We are kind of like the frog in the pot of boiling water. Obama has made people begin to see that they are the frog. Well the average man anyway.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Romney is a better man, human being and person in general. I can't stress that enough but the fact that Obama is still the favorite shows why the country is going down the toilet. I blame the media and our liberal school system run by the unions for a good part of the problems.

"Ad fatigue" should be expected as our economy runs its course into the abyss. Millions of us as Americans must be living in a faze. I'm sure their unwavering support for Mr. Obama has them questioning their beliefs as they sit unemployed with no hope of change in site.

We are kind of like the frog in the pot of boiling water. Obama has made people begin to see that they are the frog. Well the average man anyway.

so you've met and talked with both candidates privately before?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

+10,000

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404