Arkansas is about to Wear Kentucky Out at KY

its going to be ugly for the wildcats

I just hope no one else likes Arkansas as much as I do. They have got to be the best choke artists in College Sports. Not only in Basketball, but Football as well. Maybe one day I will like a winning team. It's been 12 years since the last one.

they are better than Indiana losing to big ten bottom Minnesota today... by 19 points
    Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content

at least I know I'm not alone. It just blows my mind how we can be up 18 and lose. It is like they try to turn the ball over and make stupid shots. We need early 90's Nolan Richardson Back. I didn't catch any of that Indiana game. Don't worry Indiana has a solid squad and should do well. Just be glad I am not a huge fan or they would keep you in it and then blow it.

indiana is a very solid squad except Davis... he cant get the guys ready to play... they honestly probably have top 5 talent on that team yet lose to Indiana State and Minnesota not to mention having a tough game against Purdue... Its amazing how we hang with duke until the last minute then this... and regardless of what ANYONE says... Marco Killingsworth is NOTHING like he is hyped to be.. he has the worst hands i have seen yet in the big ten
    Magglio Ordonez 665/4851 13.7%
    AJ Guyton 75/87 85% plus 5 1/1's
    Hidden Content