Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking to trade for a Printing Plate 1/1

I'd like to add a printing plate to my collection.
    LMK what you may have to trade and what BV you want in return.

Thanks,
    Patrick

SCF Rewards
    See kunox04's Items on eBay

Hi Patrick,

I recently purchased a 1/1 printing plate from 1998 Stadium Club of former Brewer Todd Dunn. Any interest in it? I am interested in your Bartolo Colon 2003 Leaf "green leaf" parallel serially numbered to 25, also a card without a proper book value. Having glanced at your site a few days prior, I also recall that you had one of the "Classic Clippings" inserts serially numbered to 750 from the 2004 set of the same name, though I am having trouble getting the site to load at this late hour and thus can't find out whose card it is. Regardless, I could also use that one.

If you are at all interested in trading, just let me know by a PM.

Thanks,
    Craig

SCF Rewards

Hi Patrick,
    I actually have a whole collections of Printing plates. The ones I'm willing to trade are:
    2004 Topps traded Octavio Dotel Magenta
    2004 Topps total Ryan Drese Magenta
    2004 Topps total Carlos Guillen Magenta
    2005 Topps Cliff Lee Black
    2005 Topps Gallery Carlos Guillen Yellow
    2005 Topps Gallery Jason Kendall Cyan
    2005 Topps Gallery Raul Ibanez Yellow
    2004 Topps Traded Tom Farmer Magenta
    2004 Topps Traded Jay Payton Yellow

Let me know if you are interested in any of them. I'm mainly looking for Astros players.