Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My 11-12 Contenders patch auto progress

Been working diligently on this set for the last few months and it has been pretty much my main focus in buying/trading. Just felt I would do 2 larger pics as the majority of the close up scans are in my pc bucket. Also anyone with some 130 pt one touch holders for cheap that are in good shape I'll buy for the right price. Comments welcome, and any help with the set is always appreciated.

First my Calders set progress

and now the Cup Contenders and 4/10 of the Legacies set

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

Awesome!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thx, gotta admit I was little bummed I didn't get any comments yet. Still have 5-6 redeemed and picked up 5 more today, I know the pics don;t really do them justice but I didn't want to take them all out of their holders to rescan in groups

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stank_skunk's Items on eBay

Great stuff so far, you picked a very nice set to collect!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

You picked a good set to do. Those cards are beautiful and most have more than 1 color! My favorites are the duchene and henrique both have nice autos and sweet patches.

Congrats and keep it up
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns