Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Green Bay Packers
    Twitter: @tjmcb73 See pepperjack_king's Items on eBay Instagram:

"Inappropriate Jokers" on TruTV...watch it!!

It's on now!!
    I'm laughin' so hard I'm cryin'!!
    Collecting Davante Adams
    Hidden Content

PC
    (UPDATED: 4-16-24
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I olove some of the shows that they have on that channel. So of them are so stupid you need to laugh.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Green Bay Packers

If u guys haven't seen the show, "LIKE" 'em on Facebook & watch!! Hardcore Pawn's on tonite.

I also love "Pawn Stars" on History channel(Chumlee's my idol LOL).
    "Storage Wars" on A&E.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Impractical Jokers.

The one where they're working at White Castle is hilarious. And the shoe store.

"LARRY! I NEED A SIZE 8! LARRY!!!"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

A friend got me hooked on that show. I just started dvring it this season. It's pretty hilarious.

stopped watching hardcore pawn, they just aren't good enough at hiding that it's all set up. When you can hear irate people way out in the parking lot because they are wearing microphones it's kind of obvious. plus even if it were real, there's only so much of people flipping out for little to no reason that I can watch over and over. I like pawn stars because of the cool stuff that they bring on and the experts they have at their disposal. hardcore has neither of that for the most part.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Love Impractical Jokers.

The White Castle bits are awesome and Loved the Buffet episode where they had to take food off other people plates, how they didn't get their behinds kickeds beyond me.

Hardcore Pawn was good for a little while but now its just way to scripted and too hard to believe half of the crap, I live near Detroit and have been there many times it's no big deal like they make it out to be. The only things real about Hardcore Pawn is Seth and Ashleys hatred towards each other (Seen them argue in person twice without the cameras on them) and how badly the store rips off the people when they bring something in.

Pawn Stars is great, Love seeing the unique and rare items brought in and its also nice to see that they don't low ball the people on their items for the most part. If they were to bring the same items into American Jewelry (Hardcore Pawn) they wouldn't get half of what Pawn Stars offered.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Green Bay Packers

"IJ" on now!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Love Impractical Jokers.

The White Castle bits are awesome and Loved the Buffet episode where they had to take food off other people plates, how they didn't get their behinds kickeds beyond me.

Hardcore Pawn was good for a little while but now its just way to scripted and too hard to believe half of the crap, I live near Detroit and have been there many times it's no big deal like they make it out to be. The only things real about Hardcore Pawn is Seth and Ashleys hatred towards each other (Seen them argue in person twice without the cameras on them) and how badly the store rips off the people when they bring something in.

Pawn Stars is great, Love seeing the unique and rare items brought in and its also nice to see that they don't low ball the people on their items for the most part. If they were to bring the same items into American Jewelry (Hardcore Pawn) they wouldn't get half of what Pawn Stars offered.

agree. HCP just seems to super low ball people when where PS seems to offer people pretty fair prices most of the time. Plus they basically get the person an appraisal for free as well as some nice advertising if they don't make a deal. I always wonder how many people see something that they don't buy on PS and track down the seller and purchase the item.

I have no issue with low balling since ultimately it's up to the seller if they are happy with the prices that HCP offers, but they do low ball people when they know the person needs cash or has something huge and can't/doesn't want to lug it back. I've gotten better prices on tons of stuff because people just need to get rid of something, but sometimes they really offer them terrible offers. Although if they person was a better negotiator they'd get better prices. You can't let the buyer know that you really need the cash or you're desperate.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Green Bay Packers

Impractical Jokers make me bust a gut.
    I tell everyone Chumlee & Cartman are my heros!!

=)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See storagefindsales's Items on eBay

Less than a month ago, an actual employee of Hardcore Pawn "Ryan" was here on this site and was recently trying to strike a deal with me for a lot of 27- 1/1 printing plates that I had. I sold them sooner than we could strike a deal.