Arrow sportscardswholesale. packaged deals

what exactly do u get in this football package deal on if someone could list everything i would appreciate it

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    Quote Originally Posted by golfermatt91
    what exactly do u get in this football package deal on if someone could list everything i would appreciate it
    Is this a good bargain?

Sports Cards Wholesale is running a special for $359.00. This is what you get plus an extra 100 packs to rip open. Doesn`t say what those 100 packs would be but I`m assuming a variety lot.
    Football Special Package Deal

We have FIVE package deals available. First five ordered will be shipped same day. The price for this package is 359.00 PayPal Payments will have priority as paid orders. In addition there will be 100 free packs of sports cards added to this deal. !!!!!

1995 Fleer Football Jumbo Box FS
    One Factory Box

2004 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity Football Hobby Box
    TWO Game-Used or Autographs per
    One Factory Box

2005 Press Pass Football Hobby Box FS
    THREE Autographs per
    One Factory Box

2003 Upper Deck Honor Roll Football 24 Pack Box FS
    Two Game-Used per
    One Factory Box

2004 Playoff Hogg Heaven Football Hobby Box
    TWO Memorabilia &/or Autographs per
    One Factory Box

1997 Donruss Studio Hobby Football Box FS
    One Factory Box

1994 Score Select Hobby Football Box FS
    Faulk Rookies !!!!!
    Two Factory Boxes

2002 Upper Deck Authentics Football Hobby Box FS
    TWO Game-Used Jerseys & 2 #'d Rookies per
    One Factory Box

1995 Topps Finest 1 Hobby Football Box
    One Factory Box

Availability: Usually ships the same business day.

So what are your opinions? Is this a good bargain to have some fun busting and ripping?
    Desperatley seeking 2001 Quantum Leaf Century Season #CS25 Johnny Unitas insert(no auto).

I posted a thread a few days ago about this. I`m gonna save my cash and wait for the 2006 SPx line to come out. Hopefully I can save up enough for a case. I`m working on it right now. :)

Ask for feedback on this seller before making a purchase.

i think you can find better boxes to spend your money on plus i am sure the 100 other packs are probably low end garbage,it just doesn,t look like that great a deal in my opinion take care spuds

I agree about being able to get better boxes cheaper. Nothing on there really interests me for the money. With that being said I have bought a box of cards from them before and everything went very smoothly.

I think it's ok, but you probably don't need a lot of that garbage in there. the 04 LR&SL and hogg heaven are ok the 05 press pass is ok and the 02 sp authentic are ok as well, but other than that its not that great. I almost guarantee that the 100 extra packs will be complete junk...probably topps total retail buybacks and stuff like that, retail junk. I've bought boxes from there before and their prices are just about as low as they get, lower than dacardworld in most instances. I would say to take that $359 and invest in some good stuff, mabye 05 sp authentic (before the price goes up), 05 spx, 05 contenders, or ultimate collection.

Dont do it.....I really dont think you'd be happy with what you get....

Im thinkng like 25 packs '90 proset, 25 packs '90 topps, 25 packs '91 fleer, 25 packs 91 proset....
    this is the type of "thrown in packs" youll be getting. This is just like something you'd get off of QVC or something. Really NOT a good investment. Youd be better saving up another $150 or so and buy an exquisite j/k dont buy that either....

Hope this helps persuade you in the right direction....