Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just received my Landeskog SP Patch /100. And its damaged :(

Hey guys -

You can take a look at the card in my bucket under the SP patch autos. SP and Upper Deck are killing me!

Last year I was lucky enough to pull a Hall SPA patch. The card was badly damaged, exhibiting that flipped right edge that most of last year's patches had. But this was really, REALLY bad. Like the top layer of the card was folded over. I had to contact Upper Deck and after what seemed like 6 months, I had to give up my Hall, and in return I received a bunch of stuff including a Seguin Ultimate, Stamkos Cup patch auto (scripted swatches) and ultimately I was happy with the value, but lost the long-term investment of the Hall.

Now here comes my Landy. I was joking with friends that Avalanche patch redemptions are awesome, because you're most likely going to get a cool looking patch (kinda like Blackhawks). I got a 4 color patch, which was thrilling, but that soon wore off when I noticed the bottom right corner is MASHED as if it had fallen from a significant height.

What to do, what to do.

UPDATE: Called UD, the representative told me to scan the card and damage, and they're going to see if they can replace it. What a pain.

UPDATE 9/25: No one replied to my email so I called and once again spoke to the same representative. Tons of confusion going on over what I thought was a simple case. Over the phone, he created a case for me, emphasizing that I want a replacement with a comparable patch, and if there's no Landy "comparable value SP patch auto" (what the heck would that be? Henrique?). So, armed with my case number, I am shipping, at cost to me - 15 to 20 bucks - a 4 color Landeskog sp patch BACK TO ITS CREATOR.

This feel so wrong and nerve-wracking.
    Last edited by WinWithoutaKnife; 09-25-2012 at 03:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

Honestly, I would call UD and ask them to replace this one too. It seems that alot of people have had issues with UDs redemptions.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think that's where this is headed. It is a total heartbreaker to get the patch you were hoping for, and this giant company can't even do basic quality control before shipping it out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

I think I saw it in your bucket, ouch :(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 416gibby's Items on eBay

I just got some FWA from them. I hate the envelopes they use.

Did they send it in those recycled paper thing that is 10 times the size of the card ?

If so you know how it got damaged

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Got my landeskog SPA auto patch today too! Lucky me, it's a three color with the jersey number 92/100 and NO DAMAGE!

As for mailing it was in there ususal paper padded mailer but also into a FEDEX cardboard emvelope with sig required. Top loader with tape.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmaksymyshyn's Items on eBay

exactly why I am waiting on getting a few cards I want until they go live...staying away from Redemptions all together.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump for my update. Let's see what UD does for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

*UPDATE* Well Upper Deck definitely won me over on this one.

I just received a replacement 4 color patch that is even nicer (kinda has an "arrow" look to it) and they included a regular /999 auto Landeskog. Amazing.
    So, took roughly 2 months, but in the end I'm super happy.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Glad to hear that this ended well for you.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast