Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

11/12 Broad Street Boys Groupbreak

This is for a 10 box group break!

11/12 Broad Street Boys Product Information

Configuration: 14 cards/box
    Release Date: June 29, 2012

Each box will contain 14 cards. 8 Base Cards and 6 Inserts. Production run on this product will be extremely limited.

The Base Card set will depict the history of the Flyers. Subset sets include; Expansion Year, Broad Street Bullies, Triumph and Tragedy, Contending in the 90s, New Millennium and Continuing the Tradition. From Lou Angotti of the 1967-68 team to Brayden Schenn of the 2011-12 team.

The insert sets won't disappoint either. The 6 inserts in each box will be a combination of Authentic Game-Used Memorabilia Cards and Authentic Autograph Cards.

Game-Used Memorabilia Cards

Game-Used Emblem
    Checklist includes; Bobby Clarke, Peter Forsberg, Mark Howe, Ilya Bryzgalov, Tony Amonte, Don Saleski, Jeremy Roenick to name a few.

Game-Used Jersey
    Checklist includes; John Vanbiesbrouck, Braydon Coburn, P.J. Stock, Bill Barber, Ron Hextall, Dave Schultz, Bob Kelly, Reggie Leach to name a few.

Game-Used Number
    Checklist includes; Bernie Parent, Rick MacLeish, Brian Propp, Luke Richardson, Jody Shelley, Sergei Bobrovsky, Mel Bridgman, Dan Carcillo, Ray Emery, Eric Lindros, John Leclair to name a few.

The Philadelphia Flyers won two Stanley Cups in the 70s. The first Stanley Cup win came over the Boston Bruins in 1974 and the Battle For The Cup Memorabilia card features Bernie Parent/Rick MacLeish/Dave Schultz/Gilles Gilbert/Terry O'Reilly/Phil Esposito.

Then in 1975 the Flyers prevailed over the Buffalo Sabres for their back-to-back Stanley Cup wins. This Battle For The Cup Memorabilia card features Bernie Parent/Bobby Clarke/Bill Barber/Gilbert Perreault/Danny Gare/Rick Martin.

Broad Street Boys Autograph Cards
    From 1967 to 2012, the Broad Street Boys Autograph Card checklist will not disappoint. There will be both black and orange variations. Here are two samples of the great cards in the checklist.

Here is a link to In The Game's product description for Broadstreet Bullies:

http://www.itgtradingcards.com/produ...ad-street-boys

Divided between 10 slots, the break down is roughly $78. Shipping will be $6 to Canada, U.S. and will even include shipping internationally if folks out of North America wish to participate. Bringing the total cost per slot to an even $90 with Bonus National Redemption included in the casebreaks price. If you wish to opt I will drop the price to $84 but you will lose your slot in the 2nd half of the groupbreak for the redemptions. Just a option as I know some folks hate showcards.

[B]Bonus National Redemption: I will be breaking these at the Nationals so we will get 10 extra redemptions. So there will only be 10 picks in the last half of the draft all of them being the 10 redemptions.[B]

I will put all pulls in soft sleeves, top loaders, or bigger ct case with them being secured in a used bubble mailer. I am just stating this for folks that might get upset when they get a used bubble mailer possibly.

I want to offer this up as a fun site-wide low cost break. Better yet no one will get last pick (only if you opt to get the redemption.

Rules:

1) Member must be in good standing to enter into the case break.
    2) Break will be conducted once all members have paid in full. If you wish to have proof of shipping be it d.c., signature confirmation, or tracking, that is up to you to pay the cost. I will gladly do it but will only keep my receipt of the packages sent out on the same day as proof. I cannot be responsible for the mail but will gladly ship out any method of shipping you wish me for me to send if different than normal first class shipping being offered.
    5) All box breaks will be shot at the National and put on the SCF youtube channel.
    6) I will accept payment via cash, check, or paypal (U.S dollars). If you pay via paypal please pay the fees if you aren't sending it as a gift payment.
    7) List will be random (generated by a randomizer) and will have this on the youtube channel as well.
    8) Please for speed of the break pm the next person and subscribe to the thread. If you have been on the site via your time stamp and not made your pick I will make your choice for you if it been over 24 hours to keep things moving along.

Other questions let me know.

Posted Trades (paid):
    1)P-NUT-BUTR (paid)
    2)nuqua (paid)
    3)MattDMC (paid)
    4)titan501ca (paid)
    5)itwasin2004 (paid)
    6)ilooklikeandy (paid)
    7)thorni2 (paid)
    8)maddysdaddy
    9)Mnum (paid)
    10)doniceage (Paid)
    This is for a 10 box group break!

11/12 Broad Street Boys Product Information

Configuration: 14 cards/box
    Release Date: June 29, 2012

Each box will contain 14 cards. 8 Base Cards and 6 Inserts. Production run on this product will be extremely limited.

The Base Card set will depict the history of the Flyers. Subset sets include; Expansion Year, Broad Street Bullies, Triumph and Tragedy, Contending in the 90s, New Millennium and Continuing the Tradition. From Lou Angotti of the 1967-68 team to Brayden Schenn of the 2011-12 team.

The insert sets won't disappoint either. The 6 inserts in each box will be a combination of Authentic Game-Used Memorabilia Cards and Authentic Autograph Cards.

Game-Used Memorabilia Cards

Game-Used Emblem
    Checklist includes; Bobby Clarke, Peter Forsberg, Mark Howe, Ilya Bryzgalov, Tony Amonte, Don Saleski, Jeremy Roenick to name a few.

Game-Used Jersey
    Checklist includes; John Vanbiesbrouck, Braydon Coburn, P.J. Stock, Bill Barber, Ron Hextall, Dave Schultz, Bob Kelly, Reggie Leach to name a few.

Game-Used Number
    Checklist includes; Bernie Parent, Rick MacLeish, Brian Propp, Luke Richardson, Jody Shelley, Sergei Bobrovsky, Mel Bridgman, Dan Carcillo, Ray Emery, Eric Lindros, John Leclair to name a few.

The Philadelphia Flyers won two Stanley Cups in the 70s. The first Stanley Cup win came over the Boston Bruins in 1974 and the Battle For The Cup Memorabilia card features Bernie Parent/Rick MacLeish/Dave Schultz/Gilles Gilbert/Terry O'Reilly/Phil Esposito.

Then in 1975 the Flyers prevailed over the Buffalo Sabres for their back-to-back Stanley Cup wins. This Battle For The Cup Memorabilia card features Bernie Parent/Bobby Clarke/Bill Barber/Gilbert Perreault/Danny Gare/Rick Martin.

Broad Street Boys Autograph Cards
    From 1967 to 2012, the Broad Street Boys Autograph Card checklist will not disappoint. There will be both black and orange variations. Here are two samples of the great cards in the checklist.

Here is a link to In The Game's product description for Broadstreet Bullies:

http://www.itgtradingcards.com/produ...ad-street-boys

Divided between 10 slots, the break down is roughly $78. Shipping will be $6 to Canada, U.S. and will even include shipping internationally if folks out of North America wish to participate. Bringing the total cost per slot to an even $90 with Bonus National Redemption included in the casebreaks price. If you wish to opt I will drop the price to $84 but you will lose your slot in the 2nd half of the groupbreak for the redemptions. Just a option as I know some folks hate showcards.

[B]Bonus National Redemption: I will be breaking these at the Nationals so we will get 10 extra redemptions. So there will only be 10 picks in the last half of the draft all of them being the 10 redemptions.[B]

I will put all pulls in soft sleeves, top loaders, or bigger ct case with them being secured in a used bubble mailer. I am just stating this for folks that might get upset when they get a used bubble mailer possibly.

I want to offer this up as a fun site-wide low cost break. Better yet no one will get last pick (only if you opt to get the redemption.

Rules:

1) Member must be in good standing to enter into the case break.
    2) Break will be conducted once all members have paid in full. If you wish to have proof of shipping be it d.c., signature confirmation, or tracking, that is up to you to pay the cost. I will gladly do it but will only keep my receipt of the packages sent out on the same day as proof. I cannot be responsible for the mail but will gladly ship out any method of shipping you wish me for me to send if different than normal first class shipping being offered.
    5) All box breaks will be shot at the National and put on the SCF youtube channel.
    6) I will accept payment via cash, check, or paypal (U.S dollars). If you pay via paypal please pay the fees if you aren't sending it as a gift payment.
    7) List will be random (generated by a randomizer) and will have this on the youtube channel as well.
    8) Please for speed of the break pm the next person and subscribe to the thread. If you have been on the site via your time stamp and not made your pick I will make your choice for you if it been over 24 hours to keep things moving along.

Other questions let me know.

Posted Trades (paid):
    1)P-NUT-BUTR (paid)
    2)nuqua (paid)
    3)MattDMC (paid)
    4)titan501ca (paid)
    5)itwasin2004 (paid)
    6)ilooklikeandy (paid)
    7)thorni2 (paid)
    8)maddysdaddy
    9)Mnum (paid)
    10)doniceage (Paid)

Game Used Jersey:
    M-06 Mel Bridgeman (white)
    M-07 Daniel Briere (black)
    M-08 Rod Brind'amour (black/white) 90/10
    M-09 Dave Browm (orange)
    M-10 Ilya Bryzgalov (orange)
    M-14 Eric Desjardins (white)
    M-15 Eay Emery (black)
    -17 Nicklas Gtossman (orange/white) 70/30
    M-18 Ron Hextall (white)
    M-21 Mark Laforest (orange)
    M-29 Mark Reechi (orange/black) 80/20 orange version
    M-37 Ron Sutter (orange)

Goaltender
    G-7 Ron Hextall (white)
    G-11 Antero Nittymaki (black)

Number
    M-13 Braydon Coburn (black.White) 80/20

Raised to the Rafters
    Mark Howe (white/black) 55/45

City of Brotherly Love
    CBL-01 Jim and Joe Wats0on (Redwhite) 5/95 (red/white)10/90Oarnge Version

QM-04 Saleski/Leach/Dornhofer/Bridgman
    SL-01 Paarent/Watson/Watson/Clarke/Barber/Macliesh

Nameplate
    N-217 John Vanbiesbrouck 1of 1

Autographs:
    Antero Nittmayki 1 left
    Bill Sutherlandd
    Bermie Parent
    Chris Therien x2
    Craig Berube
    Dave Brown
    Dave Poulin
    Dave Schultz x2
    Don Saleski
    Jack MacIlhargey
    Joe Watson x2
    Joffrey Lupul x2
    Ken Linesman x2
    Larry Goodenough
    Larry Zeidel x2
    Leon Rochefort
    Mark Ladorest x2
    Matt Read
    Mel Bridgman
    Orest Lindrachuk
    Reggie Leach
    Rick MacLeish
    Ross Lonsberry x2
    Sandy Mccarthy
    Sergei Borbovsky
    Shjon Podein
    Simon Nolet x2
    Steve Downie
    Terry Crisp x2

Gold Base Cards:
    2 Bernie Parent
    10 Larry Ziegel
    39 Brian Propp
    40 Darryl Sittler
    55 Chico Resch
    63 Kjell Samuelsson
    70 Brian Boucher
    81 Tony Amonte
    87 Brayden Schenn
    91 Ilya Bryzgalov
    94 Matt Read

Base Cards:
    2 Bermie Parent
    3 Bill Sutherkand x2
    4 Brit Selby
    6 Ed Van Impe
    8 Gary DornHoeffer
    9 Joe Warson
    10 Karry Zeidel
    12 Lou Angotti
    14 Simon Nolet
    15 Andre Dupont
    16 Bernie Parent
    18 bill clement
    19 Bob Dailey
    20 Bob Kelly x2
    21 Bobby Clarke
    23 Save Schultz
    24 Son Saleski
    30 Reggie Leach
    31 Rick MacLeigh
    32 Russ Lonsberry
    33 Simon Nolet
    34 Terry Crisp
    36 Wayne Stephenson
    37 Dace Briwn
    38 Brad Marsh x2
    41 Dave Poulin
    43Mark Howe
    47 Pelle Lindbergh
    49 Rich Sutter
    50 Ron Hextall x2
    51 RTon Sutter x2
    52 Tim Kerr
    53 Bob Froese
    55 Chico Resch
    57 Dale Hawerchuk
    59 Eric Lindros
    61 John Vanbiebrouck
    62 Chris Therien
    63 Kjell Samuelsson
    64 Mark Reechi
    65 Paul Coffey
    67 Sandy McCarthy
    68 Scott Mellanby
    69 Antero Niittymaki
    70 Brian Boucher x2
    71 Dan Carcillo
    73 Jeff Carter
    74 Jeremy Roenick
    77 Mike Richards
    78 Peter Forsberg
    79 Ray Emery
    82 Erik Gustaffon
    83 Matt Carle
    84 Braydon Coburn
    85 Sean Courtier
    86 Maxime Talbot
    90 Daniel Briere x2
    91 Ilya Bryzgalov
    95 Sergei Bobrovsky
    96 Tom Sestito
    97 Zac Rinaldo
    99 1974 SC

Draft Order:
    1)nuqua 1, 20, 21,
    2)Mnum 2, 19, 22,
    3)titan501ca 3,18, 23, (PM don as I making his picks)
    4)itwasin2004 4, 17, 24
    5) doniceage 5, 16, 27
    6)mq13 6, 11, 15, 26, 31, (2 picks via trade with mattdmc)
    7)p-nut-butr 7, 14, 27
    8) thorni2 8,13, 28
    9) Ilooklikeandy 9, 12, 29,
    10)mattdmc [10, , 30

Nuqua - Nameplate N-217 John Vanbiesbrouck 1of 1,

Mnum - SL-01 Paarent/Watson/Watson/Clarke/Barber/Macliesh

titan501ca - City of Brotherly Love CBL-01 Jim and Joe Wats0on (Redwhite) 5/95 (red/white)10/90Oarnge Version, M-37 Ron Sutter (orange)

itwasin2004 - Howe Raised to the Rafters , M-17 Nicklas Grossman (orange/white) 70/30

doniceage - Number M-13 Braydon Coburn (black.White) 80/20, M-08 Rod Brind'amour (black/white) 90/10

mq13 - Bernie Parent autograph, Goaltenders Jersey #G07 Ron Hextall , GU'd Jersey #M10 Ilya Bryzgalov (orange)

p-nut-butr - QM-04 Saleski/Leach/Dornhofer/Bridgman , M-18 Ron Hextall (white)

thorni2 - Matt Read Auto , G-11 Antero Nittymaki (black)

ilooklikeandy- M-29 Mark Reechi (orange/black) 80/20 orange version , Sergei Borbovsky auto ,

Mattdmc - Anter Niittymaki Auto Orange Version

Redemption video:

Game Used Jersey
    Ray Emery (orange)
    Peter Forsberg (orange)
    Rick MacLeish (orange)

Goaltenders
    Bernie Parent

Game Used Numbers
    Mark Howe
    Donald Brashear
    Keith Primeau

Raised to the Rafters
    Bobby clarke

Triple
    Hextall, Lindros, McCarthy(orange)

Quad
    Saleski, Dornhofer, Leach, Bridgman
    Last edited by doniceage; 09-10-2012 at 02:02 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Definitely in on this one

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Definitely in on this one

Sounds good. Just post a trade between you and I.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Sounds good. Just post a trade between you and I.

DON

Trade posted

Slot #3 please

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thorni2's Items on eBay

Trade posted, slot number #7 please.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Throni,
    As I mentioned the redemptions will be the 2nd part of the gb. So if you pick first for the 10 boxes you will get the last redemption. So if you pick last in the 10 boxes you will pick first out of the redemptions. Any other questions.

Added you both.

DON

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would like to get in if possible.

Slot 4

Rick
    My bucket ; Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I would like to get in if possible.

Slot 4

Rick

Rick,
    Post a trade between you and I. I will then confirm and mark you as in the break.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yappeer80's Items on eBay

Count me in , thanx

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm in! Will post a trade...

Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast