Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 23 123411 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

11/12 In The Game Enforcers 14 box Case Groupbreak

Here is a link to In The Games Enforcers 14 box case product description:

http://www.itgtradingcards.com/produ...2012-enforcers

Divided between 10 slots, the break down is roughly $68. Shipping will be $5 to Canada, U.S. and will even include shipping internationally if folks out of North America wish to participate. Bringing the total cost per slot to an even $73.

There will be a 168 hits with everyone getting 16 hits. The 14 boxes will be divided into 7 box halves so no one is picking last. So whoever get first pick will pick first out of the first 7 boxes with the person picking 10th picking first out of the 2nd half of the seven boxes. I will put all pulls in soft sleeves, top loaders, or bigger ct case with them being secured in a used bubble mailer. I am just stating this for folks that might get upset when they get a used bubble mailer possibly.

I want to offer this up as a fun site-wide low cost break. Better yet no one will get last pick.
    Rules:

1) Member must be in good standing to enter into the case break.
    2) Break will be conducted once all members have paid in full. If you wish to have proof of shipping be it d.c., signature confirmation, or tracking, that is up to you to pay the cost. I will gladly do it but will only keep my receipt of the packages sent out on the same day as proof. I cannot be responsible for the mail but will gladly ship out any method of shipping you wish me for me to send if different than normal first class shipping being offered.
    5) All box breaks will be put on the SCF youtube channel.
    6) I will accept payment via cash, check, or paypal (U.S dollars). If you pay via paypal please pay the fees if you aren't sending it as a gift payment.
    7) List will be random (generated by a randomizer) and will have this on the youtube channel as well.
    8) Please for speed of the break pm the next person and subscribe to the thread. If you have been on the site via your time stamp and not made your pick I have the right to make your choice for you if it been over 24 hours to keep things moving along.

Other questions let me know.

Posted Trades (paid):
    1)nuqua (paid)
    2)scottyt100 (paid)
    3)mnum (paid)
    4)thorni2(paid)
    5)Mnum (paid)
    6)Nuqua (paid)
    7)mq13 (paid)
    8)steven_morgan (paid)
    9)miscs75 (paid)
    10)doniceage (Paid)

Draft Order for 1st 7 boxes:

steven_morgan 1, 20, 21, 40, 41, 60, 61, 80 pm doniceage to make his picks
    nuqua 2,19,22, 39, 42 ,59, 62, ,79
    scottyt100 3 18 ,23,38, 43,58,63, 78
    miscs75 4,17 ,24,37, 44, 57,64 ,77,
    Nuqua 5, 16,25, 36, 45, 56, 65.,76,
    mnum 6, 15 ,26,35. 46,55 , 66, 75,
    mq13 7, 14 ,27,34,47, 54, 67,74,
    thorni2 8 ,13 ,28, 33 48,53, 68,73,
    doniceage 9,12, 29, 32,49 ,52, 69,72,
    Mnum 10, 11, 30, 31,50,51, 70, 71,

Edmonton Tough Franchises
    Messier/Corson/Larraque/Peckham

Instigator:
    Matthew Barnaby
    Carkner
    Shane Churla
    Stu Grimson
    Brad May
    Tony Twist
    Tiger Williams

Combatants:
    Clark/McSorley
    Schultz/O'Reiley

Belak/Breshear
    May/Larraque
    Laus/Ray
    Chase/Berube

Autographs:
    Andrew Peters
    Bob Boughner
    Bill Goldthorpe x2
    Bob McGill
    Craig Berube
    Dave Semenko
    Georges Laraque
    Gino Odjick
    Harold Snepsts
    Jum Cummins
    Jon Mirasty
    Jeff Odgers
    Jordin Tootoo
    John Wesnik
    Kelly Buchberger
    Kris King
    Lou Fontinato
    Matthew Barnaby x2
    Paul Holmgren
    Paul Laus
    Reed Low
    Rob Ray
    Shane Churla
    Stu Grimson
    Stan Johnathan
    Sandy McCarthy
    Wally Weir
    Zenon Konopka

Base
    Tough Franchises
    Boston
    Toronto
    New York
    Los Angeles
    Philadelphia
    Vancouver
    Florida

Enforcers Record Holders
    Brad May
    Chris Nilan #25
    Chris Nilan #26
    Save Schultz

Enforcers
    Brashear/Laraque
    Chara/Koci
    Clark/McSorley
    Domi/Probert
    Miller/Nilan
    McSorley/Probert
    Ewen/Churla
    Schultz/Gilles
    Gaetz/Odjick

Bloody Battles
    Kordic/Berube
    Clark/Mcsorley
    Brashear/Probert
    Koci/Belak
    [bLambert/Berube[/b]
    Laraque/Brashear
    Laraque/Ray
    McCarthy/Probert
    [bMieasty/Hand[/b]
    Odjick/Gaetz
    Probert/Clark
    May/Odgers
    Schultz/Rolfe
    Twist/Probert
    Cummins/Twist

Steve_morgan- Edmonton Tough Franchise Messier/Corson/Larraque/ Peckham,#ADSE Dave Semenko - Oilers, #AGO Gino Odjick - Canucks,#ASCH Shane Churla, #AZK Zenon Konopka Tough Franchises Toronto,Tough Franchises Vancouver

Nuqua- Combatants Clark/McSorley, Stu Grimson auto , Sandy McCarthy auto , #AKK Kris King auto ,#AJO Jeff Odgers, Bloody Battles #75 McCarthy/Probert Tough Franchises #1 Boston ,

Scottyt100- Combatants Schultz/O'Reiley, Rob Ray auto,Lou Fontinato autograph , Jeff Odgers auto, Andrew Peters auto, Bloody Battles Cummins/Twist , bloody battles Odjick Gaetz,
    TOT Miller Nilan

Miscs75- Paul Holmgren Auto, Georges Laraque auto, Rob Ray auto, Bob Boughner auto , Bob McGill auto , Tale of the Tape: Clark/McSorley ,Tough franchise LA , Bloody battles mirasty/hand

Nuqua - Instigator:brad may 2 clr , Instigator Shane Churla ,#ACB Craig Berube auto ,John Wesnik auto , #APL Paul Laus , Bloody Battles #64 Brashear/Probert , Bloody Battles #73 Laraque/Brashear, Bloody Battles #72 Lambert/Berube

Mnum- Combatants Belak/Breshear Dual jersey, Matt Carkner Instigator Jersey, #AJM Jon Mirasty Autograph ,#AZK Zenon Konopka, Tales of the tape #40 McSorley/Probert , Bloody Battles #56 Kordic/Berube, Tales of the Tape: #46 Gaetz/Odjick

Mq13 - Instigator Jersey Tiger Williams, Instigator Jerseys #I24 Stu Grimson, #AMB Matthew Barnaby , Kelly BuchbergerAuto, Reed Low auto, Tales of the Tape #44 Schultz/Gilles, bASE CARD #8 pHILADELPHIA, Tales of the Tape #29 Brashear/Laraque

Thorni2 -May/Larraque Combatants, Jordin Tootoo AUTO , #ABG Bill Goldthorpe AUTO ,Harold Snepsts AUTO,Shane Churla auto, Wendel Clark BB#Marty McSorley, Tough Franchises #4 New York, Bloody battles #74 Laraque/Ray

Doniceage -Laus/Ray Combatants, Matthew Barnaby Instigator, #ABG Bill Goldthorpe AUTO, Matthew Barnaby auto, P:aul Laus auto, Tales of the tape Domi/Probert, Tales of the Tape #30 Chara/Koci, Bloody Battle #85 Schultz/Rolfe

Mnum- Chase/Berube Combatants, Tony Twist Instigator,#ASJ Stan Johnathan Autograph, #AJC Jim Cummins Autograph, Bloody Battles #80 Probert/Clark, #89 Twist/Probert,Bloody Battles#70 Koci/Belak , Enforcers Record Holders #21 Brad May
    Last edited by doniceage; 11-07-2012 at 12:40 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll take Spot 5 Let me know you Paypal address again I can't seem to find it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll take Spot 5 Let me know you Paypal address again I can't seem to find it.

Post a trade between you and I. I will confirm then send you the paypal information. Glad to have you in another break.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thorni2's Items on eBay

Spot #4

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yappeer80's Items on eBay

i will take the second spot #5 lol jk spot 6 buddy

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mnum and Nuqua confirmed the trades so your in.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Don,

Are you doing Pick 1 to 10, 10 to 1 the 1st 7 Rounds and then vice versa?
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don,

Are you doing Pick 1 to 10, 10 to 1 the 1st 7 Rounds and then vice versa?

Mark it will be a snake draft with pick 1 picking 1st then 20,21 while 10 picks 11th 30th out of the first seven boxes. When we move out to the 2nd half of the case (7 boxes) the pciks will be reversed thus 10 person picking 1st. Will drop you a pm.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

I am in on this one. Slot #7 please.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans