Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anybody still use the Football Beckett

Just wondering if anyone still buys the football beckett

I'll buy it if I see it. Like to look at the product reviews and collector pages. Prices, I don't bother with. Seems people go by ebay prices anyways. Price on the magazine is a bit ridiculous though. Not a fan of that at all.

I pay for the monthly OPG but rarely use it. The only time I really like to use it is on my smartphone when I am at a show and don't trust the dealers on their asking price. It has saved me from buying over-priced cards at shows a few times so it usually pays for itself, but $9 a month is my limt. If they raise the price again then I am dropping it.

I have a subscription. I use it only when at shows and people ask BV's when buying. Otherwise i have gone to the SV side of the world.

good stuff there. i trent to go by gma site they reflect the current online prices on ebay . really its what the market will pay too. now shows have no idea haven't been to a show in years. heck what sells at shows now days anyway

I have never understood it's purpose. It says this card is worth $20, but it sells repeatedly between $8-$10. Then it says this card is worth $20, but I have never seen it sell for less than $35. I do not see the point. Just my opinion...

-Robert Lewis

Haven't touched it in years, nor the OPG...

Only thing I get is the annual mag since it has a lot more content

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    Haven't touched it in years, nor the OPG...

Only thing I get is the annual mag since it has a lot more content
    Yes, the annual. Other than that, it's just expensive firewood (rolled up) or toilet paper (don't use the covers - paper cuts).

some guy at the local flea market has several tables where he sells the previous month's issue of many magazines for a buck. Beckett football,basketball and baseball are one of them along with several other sports mags . I usually pick those 3 up every couple months along with my British soccer mags that are imported over here.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content

I'll pick it up if I see it which is frankly very rare. I read the articles and like the general info on cards but the price guide is useless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast