Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See weth23's Items on eBay

LF Absolute Jumbo patches

Show me what you have from any year. I know there are a lot of different ones out there so I don't have a particular list set. Please cmb for trade but I can also buy if the price is right. They look like these:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See DucksN9ers's Items on eBay

Boy, you just missed out on mine. I broke up my set that was nearly complete (34 of 36) of the 2011 Star Gazing Spectrum Jumbo Rookie Patches #'d to /15.
    They sold like hotcakes! I paid a ton for the good ones and got some good deals on the others. I have quite a few left though. Keeping a couple of beauties in my PC, but here is the link to the ones I still have available up for sale.
    http://s921.photobucket.com/albums/a...0Prime%20Patc/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Boy, you just missed out on mine. I broke up my set that was nearly complete (34 of 36) of the 2011 Star Gazing Spectrum Jumbo Rookie Patches #'d to /15.
    They sold like hotcakes! I paid a ton for the good ones and got some good deals on the others. I have quite a few left though. Keeping a couple of beauties in my PC, but here is the link to the ones I still have available up for sale.
    http://s921.photobucket.com/albums/a...0Prime%20Patc/

Just going tot try to stick to the Absolute patch set for now. Thanks though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone tonight?

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt