Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (73)
    Country
    Twitter: @@sholi2000 See sholi2000's Items on eBay

Thumbs down ebay Member of the Mopnth award!

Add this Quebecer (ebay id- 1735dom) to your block bidders list ladies and gentlemen.

To ship express post from Brandon, MB cost 16.50 Canadian.

I charge 17.00 US which is 16.60 Canadian.

The member gives me negative feedback because I won't refund him .10!

Man oh Man I can't wait to have my collection sold so I don't have to deal with these ignorant, inconsiderate, uneducated fools East of Ontario, and West of NB. I am a tad irate right now. I know that not all members from that area aren't IGNORANT, INCONSIDERATE AND UNEDUCATED. But right now this one member is.

10 flippin cents, really?

Two fools in the same month from the same area.

Here is a link to my feedback page

Hope it works, if not search sholi2000 on ebay.

ebay is working on having it removed. But they want me to contact him first to let him know that he is completely wrong. I did, and I did it nicely. But FYI, he's an idiot! BLOCK NOW OUT :)

I'm going out for supper, hope someone has a chuckle over this....I am.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thegreateight8's Items on eBay

ebay is getting crazier by the day. Anytime i sell something high end i just pray it all works out. Especially shipping internationally.

SCF Rewards
    Country

^--- Fan, I do the same exact thing, selling anything high end now is stressful.

Sholi - that's brutal, the crazies are out in full force

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (73)
    Country

and now his neighbor whom I posted about two weeks ago says he never got his cards.

I don't care what team I am selling, QUEBEC IS NOW BANNED FROM MY AUCTIONS.

Get your Montreal Canadiens cards cheap my friends, no Quebecer will win my auction. I'll block every single one of those bids.

Carey Price yg's for 8.99 lol!

SCF Rewards
    Country

What were you sending? (as in, size, etc)

For the most part when I send a card Expresspost it costs me between $7-12... Perhaps this is why he has an issue?

SCF Rewards
    Country

For the most part when I send a card Expresspost it costs me between $7-12... Perhaps this is why he has an issue?

The prices vary depending on how far it's going. For example, I pay a little over ten dollars to ship within Ontario. If it's going out to Alberta, it's the same $16+ that the OP paid.

This is for a standard single-card bubble mailer.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (73)
    Country

For the most part when I send a card Express post it costs me between $7-12... Perhaps this is why he has an issue?

Just like Craig said. There's the problem. Too many people have zero clue on how express post works. Go to Canada Post Web site and use there rate calculator. use deminsions 23 x 18 x 1, weight 1kg. To Quebec $17.33

Now the guy is telling me he never signed for it. Meanwhile I sen him the tracking info and he likes the card.

I told him to forget the negative feedback, send back the card, and I will issue refund.

eBay smear campaign coming up next.

Shipping to Quebec will be FEDEX, cost to Quebec $38.97 2 day shipping, no other option.

Shipping to the Canada less Quebec FREE FREE FREE

I love to have fun!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, 10 cents. Tell him you'll send a couple of empty pop bottles. Isn't the shipping cost displayed on the express post label?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (73)
    Country

NO matter how many times I explain my side to eBay, they will not remove the feedback......

WHO WANTS MY ENTIRE COLLECTION?

Going cheap!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Time for all of us to rally around and block this buyer. If we get enough to block, I will e-mail him telling him that his buying universe just shrunk by about 12% or more. I blocked his back-passage yesterday. Don't need bell-ends like this on eBay, already enough trouble with Quebec.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast