Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My First Custom

SCF Rewards
    Country

My First Custom

Hey guys here's my first custom. Let me know what you guys think. I'm going for that jersey thread look. Any feedback would be appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's awesome looking. I have been wondering how you guys do such cool customs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice job for your first ever custom. I think the cutout is really solid.

My only suggestions (and you don't have to try it if you don't want to) is to make the player photo even bigger. It already overlaps into the blue a bit. I'd make it overlap even more. That would reduce the "empty space" on the card.

I'd also play with the player mane, number and team name. I think you could put the team name on top (centered) and the player name and number on the bottom.

Of course, these things are all subjective. At the end of the day it's about what you like.

Great job. Keep it up. Looking forward to seeing more examples.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

I would agree with Bamlinden on everything he said, I like the concept! Nice work!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's another. For all the "Shutdown" CB's in the NFL. Not to sure how I like the sign in the background. Let me know what you think.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd add a Rangers logo to the bottom left (diagonal from the #35). I'd also make the blue stripes at the top solid maybe instead of having the canvas going on them to see what that looks like.

You should also check what that looks like with the white stripe and the blue stripe switched (the player text would be blue in that case because the stripe behind it is white).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd add a Rangers logo to the bottom left (diagonal from the #35). I'd also make the blue stripes at the top solid maybe instead of having the canvas going on them to see what that looks like.

You should also check what that looks like with the white stripe and the blue stripe switched (the player text would be blue in that case because the stripe behind it is white).

If I switched the white and blue it wouldn't look like the jersey sleeve. Thats the effect I'm going for. I'll try making it solid and see how it looks.

BANNED

Country

I love it........especially since I grew up down the street from Mike and went to the same grade school with him

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just tried a new idea. Let me know what you think.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sick custom!!!!!!!!!!! how do you make your custom cards? do you need a certain computer?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast