Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Contest ~ Win a Willie McGee Autograph

I'm going to run a serial #'d contest for a Willie McGee autographed card that was donated by HobbyManJr. The card is a 1993 Mother's Cookies card that was either signed in person or ttm, HobbyManJr. didn't know as he got it from someone else. So, I'm going to have a contest that everyone has a chance to win instead of putting it in the store where only people with card cash could buy it. The card I'm going to use for the contest is one of my personal cards that has never been on my tradelist, so there's no record of the serial # anywhere other than the card.

The card is a 2003 Upper Deck MVP - MVP Celebration Troy Glaus xxxx/2002.

The contest is open for everyone including staff. You will be allowed 1 post to make a guess with no edits. If you edit or make more than one post you will be disqualified so make sure nobody has already guessed the number you want.

The contest will end when someone gets the the number exactly right or on next Tuesday Feb.7, 2006 at 8:00 p.m. ct If nobody guesses the number correctly then the winner will be the person closest to the number. If 2 people are the same amount away, then the person closest with out going over wins.

Good luck to everyone.

Here's the card you're trying to win.

Willie McGee Auto

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast