Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Complete list of cards made.

Complete list of cards made.

Is there any place to obtain a complete list of cards ever produced from a specific manufacturer? For instance, let's say I would like to get a list of every topps card ever made, is that possible? Maybe contact Topps? Any ideas?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Beckett MyCollections would be the best bet.

Thats would help if a compagny would make complete list of card of specific player, because when you think you got all of them you kinda stop searching because all you see is double but then you can miss a few ones...if the player haven`t be there for too long etc.

Guys, y'all need to check out beckett.com "mycollections" they have complete player lists...

Quote Originally Posted by Destro
    really? well thx for the tip

No problamo.

Its actually kind of depressing once you figure out how many cards of each person there actually are... :new_all_c

don`t know about you but i have a tendancy to collect some player in some teams only, for exemple i mostly collect Jocelyn Thibault in the quebec and montreal jersey but don`t care about the chicago cards(well if i got a lot ok i take them but they are not priority) I collect goalies of the leafs/canadiens/nordiques so some guy like Eric Fichaud, i take his card from toronto and montreal but don`t care for his years with new york. So this way it low the ratio lol

Quote Originally Posted by Destro
    don`t know about you but i have a tendancy to collect some player in some teams only, for exemple i mostly collect Jocelyn Thibault in the quebec and montreal jersey but don`t care about the chicago cards(well if i got a lot ok i take them but they are not priority) I collect goalies of the leafs/canadiens/nordiques so some guy like Eric Fichaud, i take his card from toronto and montreal but don`t care for his years with new york. So this way it low the ratio lol

Yeah, that is true. But for someone like me, Im trying to collect all from one team...and it happens to be the Broncos...theres alot of Elway cards, because he spent most of his career with the Broncos ( ;) ) and his cards aint cheap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast