Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Re: Sticky notes

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kinda defeats the purpose of having the threads sticky'd at the top, doesn't it?

Remember that you can edit your settings to show the top 40 threads on the forum on a single page, and that makes all the difference.

Would that eliminate the sticky threads from coming up? Because honestly, that would make more of a difference than having to choose which threads come up.

I understand the concept of stickies, but having 16 seems out of proportion to some other talk forums (Baseball has 5, football 4), and other hobby sites also tend to have far fewer. Maybe it's time for some cleanup, or at least for someone to suggest it in the Feedback forum?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Well I must be oblivious then because I haven't seen anybody ask that since I've been here...but then again I don't go looking for 08-09 OPC threads.

I'll take both your and RGM's words on that one.

You can add my word to that list.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12