Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ebay Question

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ebay Question

say your listing a card on ebay, and you found the same cards in the completed sales. You notice that someone put up an amount and didnt win the auction. Would it be ok to tell that person you have listed the same card, sort of advertising it?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See skinsfan20's Items on eBay

sure, or if the card that you're listing is rare and you notice that the buyer collects that player. for example, i had a 1/1 rookie auto from 05 finest and in that set there are about 4 or 5 "1/1" i noticed that on buyer in particular has bought several 1/1's of that player from all sets. so i contacted them and didn't even have to list it on ebay, he offered me enough so i didn't even have to take the gamble on how much i would get from ebay. sorry for the long read, but i thought it'd be better for an example. lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanx for the reply, so I guess i'll do it

SCF Rewards
    Country

actually no, it is against eBay rules...if you find a real stickler they can report you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See destroyerwod's Items on eBay

about a direct sale yes, but notice him your putting a card to AUCTION is ok, i did that for a movie, i buyed it and finally it wasen`t what i tought it was, i contacted the guy who was the highter bider after me and he bided on mine and so i was able to get back my money exept of a little part since movie was not new anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

It is against ebay rules as asujbl says. I would bet that most people wouldn't care if you told them about a card. However, if everyone did it, a buyer would get tons of email about cards and that person could report you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I supose but personally i don`t contact peoples for nothing, i did it 2 times, 1 was for the dvd said above, and it actually work because the guy thx me and bid on it and was actually my only bider(when i won it we where only 2 to bid too) so it was a good move. Other time was for a very rare mcdonald card, a redemption one of mats sundin, i contacted some guys that bided on one and did not win it so i would not do it for low value item i would sell etc but when its big ammount and dome guy can go up the price...thats usefull.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yikes..................

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Cards
    yikes..................

duh??? what you mean?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I mean... mix in some puncuation. I'm usually not one to call out typos as everyone has them, but reading your post was torture. That post is a copy editor's nightmare.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast