Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BARRY LARKIN Needed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See oglesbyc's Items on eBay

BARRY LARKIN Needed

Hello i need barry Larkin gu and autos only lmk what you have and what you need for them thanks

chris

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See metsin19990's Items on eBay

2002 Playoff Piece of the Game Barry Larkin Bat #222/250
    I think this is considered the Bronze parallel, which is worth $15.
    Any interest?
    Also, you never got back to me on the Urlachers in the Distinguished Forum. LMK if you're still interested in those.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Yes lmk what you need for that larkin gu and these urlachers sorry forgot all about that

2005 Zenith #20
    2002 Fleer throwbacks #86
    2001 E-X #51
    2001 Ultra #133
    2002 Fleer Genuine #1
    2001 Fleer Premium #19
    2002 Playoff Honors #17
    2002 Fleer Authentix Stadium Classics #SC13

Thanks
    chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you have any Vlads, I'd be interested to see if I needed any of them. As for the Larkin GU, i like your carmelo jersey. AS i said, i THINK the larkin books for $15 - the number on the back is in bronze. if for some reason, it doesnt, then its the $10 version. The Melo is $12, i think, so woudl be right in the middle.
    lmk if you have vlads for the urlachers.
    thanks,
    andrew

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Quote Originally Posted by andrewcstein
    If you have any Vlads, I'd be interested to see if I needed any of them. As for the Larkin GU, i like your carmelo jersey. AS i said, i THINK the larkin books for $15 - the number on the back is in bronze. if for some reason, it doesnt, then its the $10 version. The Melo is $12, i think, so woudl be right in the middle.
    lmk if you have vlads for the urlachers.
    thanks,
    andrew

I could do the melo for the larkin but i have no vlads i sold a ton of base cards and sold all of my star player cards check my inserts i may have some vlads there but not sure lmk if you see anything else that you liked thanks

chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

DIdn't see any VLads.
    I like your Eli Manning and Shockey RCs and your Jerry Rice insert. DUnno BVs, but if you'd be willing to move any ofthose in the trade, lmk. Could also use any of your Nash RCs - for some reason, I don't have one in my PC.

Dont know BVs on any of the Urlachers, either, I can check if you want - almost all are base, only one is an insert.
    LMK what you want to do. In order, I'd like the Nash, then the Rice, then the Mannings, then the Shockey. I'd be happy with anything out of those. I can mail out tomorrow.

Thanks
    Andrew

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See djrecords's Items on eBay

i have a good number of larkin gu'd. but i'm really only looking for stuff in my sig if i'm going to trade a larkin. got anything? especially other reds or steelers stuff?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Quote Originally Posted by andrewcstein
    DIdn't see any VLads.
    I like your Eli Manning and Shockey RCs and your Jerry Rice insert. DUnno BVs, but if you'd be willing to move any ofthose in the trade, lmk. Could also use any of your Nash RCs - for some reason, I don't have one in my PC.

Dont know BVs on any of the Urlachers, either, I can check if you want - almost all are base, only one is an insert.
    LMK what you want to do. In order, I'd like the Nash, then the Rice, then the Mannings, then the Shockey. I'd be happy with anything out of those. I can mail out tomorrow.

Thanks
    Andrew

Hey just lmk which ones that you want i will trade any of them. I have a few nashes so just lmk if you need them all or just certain ones thanks

chris

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Quote Originally Posted by gretzky99
    i have a good number of larkin gu'd. but i'm really only looking for stuff in my sig if i'm going to trade a larkin. got anything? especially other reds or steelers stuff?

I have 2 schuab gu on my www lmk if you need them thanks

chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

UD Nash RC $2.5
    Manning Score RC $8
    Jerry Rice Insert: $5

All the Urlachers: 14.75

Lmk if th is works, plus you get the Larkin and I get the Melo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast