Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dcehmka's Items on eBay

i have a bunch of the 1950 minis and will heave to check them in the morning.

Alright LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yep I sure do what are you looking for, for them?

Do you have a trade list or trade site? Those inventory setup's are a pain to look through. You can also check out my wantlist at the link below and let me know if you have anything of the players I collect. PLMK, Thanks

WANTLIST LINK BELOW
    http://metc1.weebly.com/wantlists.html

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have a trade list or trade site? Those inventory setup's are a pain to look through. You can also check out my wantlist at the link below and let me know if you have anything of the players I collect. PLMK, Thanks

WANTLIST LINK BELOW
    http://metc1.weebly.com/wantlists.html

Yeah the inventory is my only trade list I have set up. I have some base cards of players on your want list and one or two inserts

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah the inventory is my only trade list I have set up. I have some base cards of players on your want list and one or two inserts

I can go ahead and look through it if you are still interested in trading for the ones you need. I don't collect base cards though unless they are rookie year cards. I have too many base cards as it is and need to stay away from getting more as I want to try to thin the collection down a bit. If those inserts aren't in your inventory let me know what they are otherwise I will find them when I look through it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can go ahead and look through it if you are still interested in trading for the ones you need. I don't collect base cards though unless they are rookie year cards. I have too many base cards as it is and need to stay away from getting more as I want to try to thin the collection down a bit. If those inserts aren't in your inventory let me know what they are otherwise I will find them when I look through it.

Yeah sure go ahead and take a look if you want, everything should be in there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Updated list

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still looking for these

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump, still looking for these