Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

a HUGE Clebebration!! Please sell me something $20 avilable for 1 or 2 cards

I'm celebrating!! Today was my LAST day of chemo!!! Oh it has been horrible And although I feel terrible tonight, I'm ready to celebrate. So sell me something nice for $20 guys!

Chrs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gingersportscards1946's Items on eBay

congrads ,Chris , it is real nice to hear you are doing well , what you looking for in way pf players and for type of cards . aka gu , patch , rc , auto ??? lmk maybe I can hook ya up and try tomake you feel a little better

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks buddy, I like everyone else like patch autos, but I do appreciate solid players I dont live and die with Tom Brady and Cam Newton. I appreciate the Clinton Portises and Thomas Jones of the world lol. I do also like low to mid range topps platinum patch autos.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok cool will see if I can find something along those lines for ya , cant promise anything but I will look real hard for ya , if you can part with 10 more bucks I have this nice cam newton #D 2/50 ($30 total ) if gift Ill do $25 for you

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I appreciate that but rather have an auto from a cheaper player and my budget is pretty fixed.

BANNED

Country
    See PlatinumPlus502's Items on eBay

The brown and foster, 20 dlvd. LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

understand let me see what I can find for ya , dang I just sold a flacco rc auto I would done for ya ,

SCF Rewards
    Country

well I dont have many lowender autos , but her eis a few I do have lmkif you like any , I will hook ya up

SCF Rewards
    Country

card is mint, scan isnt the best. $20 pp gift just for u if u like it...so happy for ya man :)
    Bring me your Tim Brown Autos, GU, and numbered.Hidden Content

R.I.P. chajones

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice offer for our friend there Indaslot , chemo is no fun at all ,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast