Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exclamation Relic cards for sale/trade

I originally posted this thread after ordering a lot of four cards (https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ing-new-cards!). I have them on hand now, so if anyone would like a Santino Marella Black-Bordered 2012 Mat Relic, a Zack Ryder White-Bordered 2012 Mat Relic or a 2011 Classic Christian Relic (one colour, bluish grey colour) then please post here or PM. I would prefer selling, but will accept certain cards/wrestlers, depending on what it is!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Hey,

What price would you need for the Zack Ryder relic and Santino Marella black border relic?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Zack Relic, not very much, probably about 4/5 dollars. Someone else showed an interest on the Santino relic first, so if they're not interested (I quoted them a price) I'll quote the same to you.

Hey GreenGoblin the person mistakenly thought I had a Shirt Relic, so you're free to buy it if you want it, I will send a PM now.
    Last edited by Greengoblin782; 10-09-2012 at 05:01 PM.