Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Chose love: Pro Muslim ads appear on NYC subways

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

^This says it all!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I can't read the bottom of the one on the right, but other than "support Israel" I don't see anything wrong with it. There is a Jihad against the US. Unless you just want to roll over and die, you have to do something about it.

With that said, the overall tone is very racist, but if you take away "support Israel" that dies quite a bit.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

i am unsure if that is racist, can someone tell me why it would be classified as racist?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

i am unsure if that is racist, can someone tell me why it would be classified as racist?

Like I said, in and of itself it is not, except the "support Israel".

Racism isn't strictly a case-by-case thing. It builds up, usually because of mundane little things like this. Now, it says support the civilized man and not the savage. Nothing wrong there, in and of itself, but it's pretty obvious they're talking about one religion and we all know many, many people don't differentiate between things so easily. You tell them Muslims are savages, and they look at anyone with a turban, some even anyone who is brown, as a savage. It's pretty obvious this isn't about "supporting Israel" but more to promote, at the least, distrust of Muslims. At the absolute very, very least it's Religioust(?) instead of racist, but it is still a message with hatred behind it.

I find it funny that conservatives will disect anything and everything Obama even thinks, let alone says, but when something like this comes along, put no thought into it whatsoever (maybe because they agree with the hatred behind it?)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Jihad is a race now
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Or you could ignore all logic and make a stupid comment. That works too.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (116)
    Country
    See centralfalc1616's Items on eBay

I can't read the bottom of the one on the right, but other than "support Israel" I don't see anything wrong with it. There is a Jihad against the US. Unless you just want to roll over and die, you have to do something about it.

With that said, the overall tone is very racist, but if you take away "support Israel" that dies quite a bit.

Do you mean right below DEFEAT JIHAD? If so, I believe it says, Paid for by the American Freedom Defense Initiative. Below that are 3 websites I cannot make out from the picture. Hope this helps!

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Do you mean right below DEFEAT JIHAD? If so, I believe it says, Paid for by the American Freedom Defense Initiative. Below that are 3 websites I cannot make out from the picture. Hope this helps!

Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

United Methodist Women get some love.

CHURCH!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast