Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Looking for TE's - auto's and mem or low #ed SP's

Like the title says :) Please cmb for anything you could use, all is for trade unless noted for another member.

Don't really care about the team/player too much, but I'd like them to be known at least, lol.

Thanks!

Check my trade list if you will for any doug martin autos. Will trade in your favor. thanks

Cml
    Need , newer Lions /newer Red Wings Anthony Mantha/ Tigers....my Flickr account: Hidden Content

Silvernblack - Didn't see anything, would be willing to sell if you're interested?

MichiganMax - Do you have any scans of the stuff in your list? I couldn't find em on your G+ page.

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterx View Post
    Silvernblack - Didn't see anything, would be willing to sell if you're interested?

MichiganMax - Do you have any scans of the stuff in your list? I couldn't find em on your G+ page.
    no, but my webspawner list is in chrono order and has detail.

MMMMMMMMM....carbos late at nite
    Need , newer Lions /newer Red Wings Anthony Mantha/ Tigers....my Flickr account: Hidden Content

Bucket:

Hidden Content

Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

i have a greg olsen topps finest rc auto. i like the RG3 rc's

Hi, i'm interested in the Jim Brown and Earl Campbell NT and also the Peyton Manning/27 TTT LMK thanks.

Pm some prices to me if you don't mind. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterx View Post

I could use the Jim Brown and Campbell also the martin, manning and Strahan dual

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast