Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 41 to 44 of 44
  1. #1

    Congressman calls evolution lie from 'pit of hell'!

    OK....so before I post the story, anyone want to take a wild guess from which party this guy is from???

    Yeah.....I don't think I even have to mention it...

    http://news.yahoo.com/congressman-ca...175514039.html


    Georgia Rep. Paul Broun said in videotaped remarks that evolution, embryology and the Big Bang theory are "lies straight from the pit of hell" meant to convince people that they do not need a savior.

    Broun also said that he believes the Earth is about 9,000 years old...


    ^This right here, is why we are a joke to the rest of the world.....because our leaders believe that the earth is 9000 years old, when every single evidence shows that it's billions!

    99.9% of the Scientific community accept that evolution has occured and CONTINUES to occur.....anyone that truly studies biology in a subjective manner will come to the same conclusion.

    To say that this guy is a clown, would be an insult to clowns...



    Video is on Post #5......Also, this guy serves on the House Committee of SCIENCE, space and Technology in Georgia!

    I'm NOT making this up!
    Last edited by JustAlex; 10-07-2012 at 06:14 AM.

  2. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    What in the hell are you talking about? Do you have any proof of this or are you just making things up as you go?
    Darwin and other founding fathers of evolution were funded by Catholics.

    Are you claiming Georges
    Lemaître was not a Roman Catholic preist? What proof do you have that he was not a Catholic Preist?

  3. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillawits View Post
    Darwin and other founding fathers of evolution were funded by Catholics.

    Are you claiming Georges
    Lemaître was not a Roman Catholic preist? What proof do you have that he was not a Catholic Preist?

    I don't know anything about this guy so I am not claiming what he was or was not. You are the one who is making outlandlish claims not me.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  4. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    I don't know anything about this guy so I am not claiming what he was or was not. You are the one who is making outlandlish claims not me.
    Here read about the Catholic Priest who taught you that big bang loves you.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lema%C3%AEtre
    Last edited by Gorillawits; 10-10-2012 at 02:54 PM.

  5. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorillawits View Post
    Here read about the Catholic Priest who taught you that big bang loves you.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georges_Lema%C3%AEtre

    Ok that is one man's opinion. What is that supposed to mean to me. I must have missed the memo where all of his writings are now law. Also I take the big bang theory just like I take much of organized religion with a grain of salt. Just a bunch of competing groups with their own ideas, theories and agendas. You may want to direct some of your questions to people who take science as their religion because I don't.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •