Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for PC help: McFadden, Criner, Taiwan Jones & Winnipeg Jets

Looking to trade for PC stuff only, Darren McFadden, Juron Criner, Taiwan Jones and Winnipeg Jets (version 1 & 2), preferably Mark Scheifele. Let me know what you like and what you've got!! Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stacksofcards's Items on eBay

2011 Finest Taiwan Jones Refractor Auto /90.

Looking for Purdue players.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

I really like that Gridiron Tannehill patch.. I have some Jones and McFadden in my PC that I would be willing to trade for the Tannehill if you're interested. I'll have to send you pics and what brands they are this weekend because I took them out of my bucket since they are in my PC..I'll PM them to you..I know the Jones is a two color patch/auto but I just don't remember what brand.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2011 Finest Taiwan Jones Refractor Auto /90.

Looking for Purdue players.

Don't think I have anything for Purdue players, but could use the Jones auto, let me know if you see anything else in my bucket...thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really like that Gridiron Tannehill patch.. I have some Jones and McFadden in my PC that I would be willing to trade for the Tannehill if you're interested. I'll have to send you pics and what brands they are this weekend because I took them out of my bucket since they are in my PC..I'll PM them to you..I know the Jones is a two color patch/auto but I just don't remember what brand.

Sounds good, PM me when you find out...also have Fuller Topps Platinum Auto & Crown Royale auto, Crown Royale is on the way, don't have it in hand yet...and did you like the Lamar Miller Crown Royale Silhouette Patch/Auto at all? It is in the main page of my bucket, not in the auto section...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings Houston Rockets Los Angeles Dodgers

My buddy pulled a criner auto from strata...have any elway??

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have the Criner from Strata, unless it is numbered...I don't have any Elway left.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

Sounds good, PM me when you find out...also have Fuller Topps Platinum Auto & Crown Royale auto, Crown Royale is on the way, don't have it in hand yet...and did you like the Lamar Miller Crown Royale Silhouette Patch/Auto at all? It is in the main page of my bucket, not in the auto section...

Here's a pic of that Jones: I tried to PM you but it said your box is full and wouldn't accept it.
    http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/...psdc3f0f1f.jpg

I'm not sure what the value is on the Tannehill patch but I can add some others you might be interested in and I am interested in any other Tannehill's you have. I do like the Lamar Miller but I will only trade Raiders for Tannehill since I do collect Raiders also. I also have a Criner auto but I can't remember the brand on that right now either so I'd have to send you a pic later on that one if you're interested. I think it might be a Certified. I'm also willing to do Paypal for any Tannehill's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a 2012 Topps Strata Clear Cut Rookie Relic Autographs #CCARJC - Juron Criner, looking for Detroit lions or luck

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have a Jones TotC AU, a McFadden Prestige GU (jsy-#),and should have Criner Rookies as well.all can be find at my tradelist in signature.
    in return, i am looking for Gore.
    thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast