Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

J blackmon topps finest pulsar refractor on-card auto 9/10 fs!!

Super Sick! Super Rare! 2012 Topps Finest Pulsar Refractor auto/rc #09/10!!! Jacksonville Jaguars
    110.00 CASH/PP Dlvd! or 150.00 in TRADE VALUE.
    If he ever gets traded to a good team w/the good wb, Watch out!

I've had a ton of interest and kind of regret putting it up for sale so
    Selling at 145.00 dlvd!!! Sealed in magnetic one-touch hard case holder taped shut, double sealed team baggie inside padded bubble mailer with PP DC!! Ships out next day!
    Last edited by Trueduckfan; 10-29-2012 at 09:43 PM.
    Haven't touched my photo bucket for over 2 years since they changed it around where I cant do what I used to so most of it is gone and I have so much more inventory now and so much more higher end stuff!! Just ask or check out my ebay page to get an idea and see some.
    Hidden Content

Ttt please
    Haven't touched my photo bucket for over 2 years since they changed it around where I cant do what I used to so most of it is gone and I have so much more inventory now and so much more higher end stuff!! Just ask or check out my ebay page to get an idea and see some.
    Hidden Content

Come and get it!
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyjoe View Post
    Price?
    Price is posted under pic.
    Thanks
    Hidden Content

What happened to the couple guys that wanted this beauty?
    Hidden Content

Probably the last time I'm going to drop the price on this bad boy
    Hidden Content

Got some nibbles but no bites yet. Offer of 115.00 but I rejected. Any others?
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast